chapter 5

We just stood in the McDonald's parking lot neither one of us saying anything. Jason hasn't moved since I told him I'm pregnant and now I'm scared. Hes to quiet and he has a bad temper. Like when we found out our parents were getting a divorce, he stood quiet the whole time. And right now I was freaking out.

"Jay please say something." I begged my brother. He turned finally to look at me. His eyes coated with unshed tears. It broke my heart to break my brothers heart, seeing him like this just hurts me more then anything.

" W-who's the father?" He asked. His voice low and his eyes darker then the baby blue there usually are. My heart dropped and I had a huge lump in my throat.

" Your going to hate me, but you have to believe me when I say I didn't plan this. I didn't want this and I didn't want to hurt you or mommy more then you guys already are." I whispered. He took my chin and tilted my face so I can look into his eyes.

" I love you Brooke no matter what your my baby sister and I just wanted to protect you from this. I should of been there at the party wasn't it. I remember after that party for the first two weeks you were quiet visibly hurting and I didn't understand but now I do. Tell me who's the father and I will tell you what we're going to do okay." He said rubbing soothing circles into my back. I relaxed at the comfort it brought.

" I just don't want to start drama between everyone. I know once you find out who your going to want to start war between you and I don't want that especially since now there is a baby involved." I stated knowing he had to understand. He studied me for a few before he relaxed and nodded his head.

" I promise I'll be by your side no matter who the father is. As long as he sticks by your side and takes care of my niece or nephew then we won't have any problems." He said calmly. I pulled away from him because I know as soon as I say his name he's going to get out of hand.

"It's Jake's baby. The night if his party was the night I let him take my innocence." I sighed. There was a shape intake of breath before I was pulled into my brothers arms once again.

" Don't sorry little sis. I'm here in case that a**hole doesn't man up to the plate. Now our only worry is how are we going to tell mom?" He laughed and I couldn't help but join because I know he's going to keep his word and stick by me.