chapter 19

It's been a month since we had baby Isabella. I still have to thank God for the baby weight because my hips got wider and my boobs got bigger. Breast feeding has been amazing. It makes you feel connected with your child. That and because I believe sleeping and feeding my child is the only time I have been able to get with her. Everytime I turn around she's either being spoiled by Jake,Jason,mom, Beast, Chase, Emily, basically the whole gang. Sometimes I feel like they don't even come see me no more. So here I am pouting because everyone's in the living room hogging my daughter.

"Well it's nice to know you guys only come to see her." I pouted. Everyone turned to look at me then laughed.

"Babes she's only a month we got to enjoy this time because once she starts repeating and walking it's hell all over again." Mason joked. I just rolled my eyes took my daughter from Jake's hands and sat on his lap with her in my arms. She has a mixture of mine and his eyes. One minute there blue the next they change to grey. I just love my little love bug.

" Hey are you guys coming to my party tonight?" Chad asked.

"No" "yes" me and Jake said in unison. I turned to look at his pleading face.

" Isabella is only a month old she to Young to be away from her mother." I stated my side of the argument. But my mother who so happen to walk in on that very moment to walk in.

"Nonsense sweetheart Isabella could stay with her Nana while you guys go out and have some time to your self." She said while snatching my daughter out of my arms before taking her up stairs. I just crossed my arms and pouted.

"Come on baby. You can call as many times as you want to check on her. This is going to be my last party until my graduation." Jake pouted giving me his best puppy eyes. Ugh why he had to mention graduation and look at me like that.

"Ugh fine but after we come home we're having a long conversation about you and where your going to college." I said stomping my way upstairs to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At the party)

"Babe you should of changed!" Jake pouted. I just shook my head while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Calm down baby. I only have eyes for you." I said kissing his neck. The only reason he's pouting is because I decided since it was a pool party to wear shorts a crop top, then strip into my bikini. And as soon as I did every guy here has been trying to hit on me. I just laugh and walk to Jake.

"I'm going to go find Jason stay in the pool with Mason and everyone okay." He said warning me. I just laughed at his over protectiveness kissed him one more time and began my journey towards the pool. It wasn't until I felt two large arms around me did I stop and turn around.

"Couldn't stand to..." My voice trailed off when I realized it wasn't Jake, but infact Mike.

"Hello sweetheart ready to go?" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.