chapter 6

It's been two weeks since I found out I'm pregnant. My brother has been so supportive and when we told my mom she cried but told me she is going to support us. Emily and Chase said they knew because of my sickness and apparently Chase saw a increase in my boobs. Typical Chase. As for Jake we haven't talked I've been ignoring his presence since he's too busy with fake boobs Barbie. Not that I'm jelous or anything. I'm currently in trig as we speak with Barbie and Tarzan.

"Hey blond bimbo what your looking at?" Heather snobby voice shouted in the classroom. I was beyond annoyed my stomach my chest head I was at the point where I was ready to snap. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her.

" So your just going to sit there and act like your better then us? Like noone knows what you really do?" Bianca Heather's side kick in command said. I was pissed no fumming.

"Yeah you act like making yourself puke is going to make you less fat your fooling you self." Heather's annoying voice yelled so the whole class was paying attention to us instead of the teacher. That was it my breaking point.

" Listen and listen well b*tch I don't make myself throw up on purpose you snobby little rich b*tch I'm f*cking pregnant stupid a** so instead of talking all that sh*t get your grades up so you won't be a senior again next year because clearly the extra time you spend in Mr. Hernandez class isn't working for you!" And there it was I lost my patience. The class got quiet Jake's face contorted into a look of pain as soon as we locked eyes I knew it was over. My secret was blown and he knew it was his.

" How far along are you?" He asked his voice strained. I looked at him then down at my shoes tears filled my eyes. The knot in my throat wouldn't go away no matter how hard I swallowed.
" Almost two months I'm one month and three weeks." I said in a whisper. His whole body tensed and Heather leaned into him thinking she can calm him down I guess. I just picked up my books and walked out.

"Baby just relax it's not like noone seen this happening I mean come on who bought that innocent act?" Heather said before the door slammed shut. I walked out of school with my head down and my heart hammering to death.

(AN: how do you guys like the book so far? Comment leave me some questions to)