Hot chocolate

There's a somewhat sexual part in this so this is a trigger warning! I'll tell you when in the story.

I headed to the school and was encountered by the girl that helped me out yesterday.

"Hey," she called skipping up to me. "Your name is Summer right?" I nod my head not making eye contact.

"I never introduced myself, I'm Mckenzie," Mckenzie smiled holding her hand out for me to shake. I awkwardly shook her hand. "Do you want to sit with me at lunch?" She asked and I just nod my head 'yes' again. She smiles very cheerfully.

"I should go to my uh, locker," I said shyly making my way to my locker. McKenzie followed. I did the combo and opened up my locker shoving my backpack in. I grabbed the first few books and we headed off to homeroom.

—time skip lunchtime-

"Hey!" Mckenzie shouted from a table far away. I headed over to the table and sat down across from McKenzie.

"Hey," I said forcing a smile. I opened up the plastic bag with my lunch and pulled out some crackers.

"You're eating that?" She looked at me disgusted. "Shouldn't you eat healthy because umm," she gestured to my body. I was completely shocked, we just met and she's already saying mean things.

"You're right," I bluntly said, shoving my crackers back into the plastic bag. I got up and walked to the garbage can, throwing it away.

"So what do you like to do?" McKenzie asked putting both elbows on the table and leaned on them.

"I like to dra-,"

"Because I like to do makeup. I also like to be perfect as well as pretty," she interrupted.  "What are your talents?"

"Well, I think I'm decent at drawing," I replied.

"Do you have any drawings here I can see?" She asked apparently intrigued by my so-called 'talent'. I found a crumpled piece of paper in my pocket with little doodles on it and showed her.  "It's not that good," she said blankly admiring her nails.

"I have received awards in dance and makeup/ beauty competitions. I can swim, skate and do all sorts of different things," she bragged. I started to get extremely uncomfortable so I was glad when I heard the lunch bell ring.

I headed to my locker and grabbed my books for the next class. As I was heading to my next class, someone bumped into me causing me to drop all my books.

"Hey watch where you're going!" They basically yelled because they dropped some books too. I slowly picked up my books as the late bell rang. "Oh come on! Now you made me late!" They snapped again. I ignored it running off to my class.

"Why are you late?" The teacher said. I simply replied with a sorry, hurrying to my seat.

.............

After classes were done, I headed to my locker and shoved everything messily into the locker. I grabbed my backpack and shrugged it onto my shoulders. I started to head out of the school. I opened the double doors and felt the warm breeze on my face as I exited. Daveed couldn't pick me up today so I had to walk, but instead, I decided to go to a Starbucks nearby.

I walked into the shop and made my way to where you order. I looked up at the menu as I waited in line. I decided I was just going to order a hot chocolate.  When I got to the front of the line the lady working asked me,

"How may I help you?"

"Can I get a small hot chocolate?" She nodded and rang it into the cashier.