"Sick"

I walked through the hallways dodging people in my path as I headed towards my first class. Suddenly I collided with Mckenzie.

"OOF!" I said falling to my ass. Mckenzie lends a hand to help me up.

"Sorry!!" She apologized helping me pick up my books, which is very surprising since she's pretty much a bitch. She looks up and down when I'm completely back on my feet.

"What the fuck is that?" She paints a expression of disgust on her face pointing to my new dress.

"It's a dress..." I reply suddenly feeling extremely self conscious.

"It's fucking ugly on you... actually I think your face is more ugly than the walmart bought dress you're wearing...." McKenzie insulted. I didn't know how to respond. Part of me wanted to run and cry... but the other part of me wanted to punch her.

"Hey McKenzie!!" This other girl said coming up to McKenzie. "Who is this??" The girls smile turns to a chuckle.

"Oh that's Summer... the girl I've been telling you about." Mckenzie answers the taller girl.

"Wow she is fucking ugly... and fat too.." the girl says louder so I can hear it better. I was just stuck there in shock and I couldn't move. Their taunts ringing through my head as tears threatened to fall. I felt sick to my stomach.

The pointing fingers and laughing stopped when the first bell rang. I couldn't bring myself to go to class and I started feeling sick. I went to the office and asked if I could call home. The office called Daveed telling them I felt sick and they told me he was on him way.

I sat on a chair in the nurses office and waited trying not to burst into tears. Their taunts kept burning in my head and it was making me feel worse and worse.

Daveed arrived shortly after the call and he lead me to his car. As soon as I got into the car I burst into tears crying into my hands, letting it all out.

"Whoa... Summer what's the matter?" Daveed asked turning towards me.

"I feel like shit..."I cried, not entirely lying. I did feel like shit...

"Okay.. well let's get home and you can rest..." Daveed says patting my back before returning his hand to the wheel. He backed off the parking spot and started driving the direction towards home.

We arrived home around 15 minutes later and I went inside the house straight to my room. I got into bed and cried. I felt stupid.. people have it worse than you... they just called you ugly.. fat and tons of other names... they were just kidding!! Stop crying!! I started crying more emotions taking over. If you keep crying Daveed will question you!! More tears fell from my eyes.

I heard Daveed standing at the doorframe and I pulled the blanket over my head trying to control my tears.

"Summer?" Daveed asks with concern. I didn't answer and I felt him sit at the edge of the bed. "Please tell me what's wrong."

"I j-just feel sick.." I lied air catching in my throat.

"Summer..." Daveed sighs. "Okay I'll leave you be—"

"No stay here please..." I said with out thinking.

"Yeah.." Daveed sounded surprised. "Of course.."

I finally started to calm down and tears were drying on my face.  I closed my eyes and listened to the silence. The only thing heard was my uneven breathing.

"Are you going to tell me whats wrong now? Or am I pushing?" Daveed asks suddenly breaking the silence.

"Just someone said something and I took it the wrong way... they didn't mean it I'm sure," I lied. I didn't take it the wrong way.. they meant to hurt my feelings... 

"Summer..." Daveed sighs again. "Please tell me the truth..."

I took a deep breath. "Fine... my friend Mckenzie and her other friend said I looked bad in this dress, and they said I was ugly and fat... tons of other names too.."

"Its stupid... I shouldn't have cried..." I add tearing up slightly again.

"What? They said that?" He asked shocked. I replied with a yes.

"It's not stupid Summer, they hurt your feelings. It's okay to cry when you're sad..." Daveed comforts. I didn't reply, curling up in the blanket more for the warmth.

After a few seconds of silence I crawl out from under the blanket to hug Daveed.

"Thanks for making me feel somewhat better.." I say hugging him tighter. He hugs me back.

"No problem..."

** not edited**

Also sorry if this chapter is stupid I tried on it tbh. Its also really late so my brain cells are dead. Anyways gn—