It's official

"And it's final!" Daveed stated happily in the car. I smiled to myself glancing out the window, watching parked cars, people, and buildings pass by.

We finally arrived back home and I hopped out of the car, walking to the front door waiting for Daveed to unlock it.  We headed inside and I kicked off my shoes and took of the thin jacket I was wearing.

I decided to go to my room and relax a bit. It was Saturday so it's been a few days since Daveed told me he was gonna adopt me. I barely made it through the rest of the week I was so happy.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled through Instagram. Nothing new was on my feed so I decided to leave the app. I went onto netflix and started a new show called Voltron. People were talking a lot about it on instagram so I decided to check it out.

After watching two or three of the episodes and loving it, Daveed walked into my room.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with Phillipa, Renee and Jasmine?" Daveed asked as I sat up pausing my show.

"Yeah sure!" I smiled.

"Okay I'll tell them you said yes," Daveed said walking out of my room.

-Mini time-skip-

Around 15 minutes passed and the Schuyler sisters arrived. I ran downstairs only to be greeted by the three girls standing at the doorway.

"Hi!!" They said in sync.

"Hey!" I greeted back smiling.

"Ready to go?" Renee asked and I nodded my head getting my shoes on.

We headed out to the car they all drove in and I got in the back next to Phillipa.

"So... I heard Daveed adopted you.." Renee smiled starting the car.

"Yeah he did..." I smiled to my self.

****** Unedited ****