Chapter 3: Beautiful

Chapter 3

Indy's POV

I reach for my phone that had just lit up with a message from Harry,

They're playing Tangled down at the park tonight and I thought you might wanna come? :) -H xx

Did I hear someone say Tangled? I'm in.

OF COURSE I'LL GO, ITS TANGLED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

I reply rather excitedly before receiving a text back moments later.

Why am I not surprised? I'll pick you up at 6:30 :) see you soon!

Harry always knows how to make me smile. He doesn't mind Tangled, but I'm sure he'd rather spend his Saturday night at home watching soccer. It was really thoughtful of him to ask if I wanted to go. Harry has always been like this, always putting other people before himself. He was a real softy when it came down to it.

I texted him back saying a quick thanks and chucked my phone back on my bed.

* * *

I threw on a pair of washed out jeans, my grey Micky-Mouse sweater and my worn in converse. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and took a quick look at my appearance in the mirror before walking downstairs.

"Have fun." Mum called as I made my way out the door. "I will." I smiled and gently shut the door behind me.

The autumn air was getting colder as the days grew closer to winter. I pulled on the ends of my sleeve so they were covering my hands and protecting my icy finger-tips from the cold air. Harry was leaning against his small car in a pair of black skinny jeans and a Rolling Stones t-shirt. His broad arms were crossed over his chest and a small smile tugged on the corner of his lips.

"Nice jumper." He smirked. I swear he commented everyone time I wore this sweater, which was a lot considering it was my favourite.

"I was actually thinking of burning it but I can't seem to find a lighter." I frowned.

He took an exaggerated gasp and pretended to look offended.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would." I smirked raising an eyebrow. He let out a laugh and I joined him.

Harry opened the door for me as I hopped inside his car.

"Why thank you kind sir." I giggled, "What a gentleman." I tease.

"I know." he smirked and walked over to his side of the car.

For most of the drive we just sat in a comfortable silence. I looked over at Harry, who's eyes were fixed to the road. His hair was pushed back messily revealing his thick dark eyebrows that were furrowed in concentration. His lips that had been pulled together into a tight purse lifted at the corners into a small smirk.

"What are you staring at?" he asked, his eyes still fixed to the road.

"Oh, uhh.. nothing, I was just... Staring off into space." I lied, quickly averting my gaze out the window.

"Right, of course." Harry chuckled lightly.

"Don't flatter yourself Styles." I said swatting his arm.

"Do you want us to have an accident?" he laughed.

"You started it." I defended myself, raising my hands above my head.

"Hey, I wasn't the one staring." he shot back, a smirk returning to his lips.

I felt my cheeks heat up, "I wasn't staring at you!" I protested, although he was right.