Chapter 19: A team

(double update, make sure you read last chapter :) more fetus Indrry to the side bc cuties)

"Have I ever told you why Glaucous blue is my favourite colour?" He said quietly, eyes never leaving mine.

I shook my head silently, waiting for his answer.

"because," he paused, making my anticipation grow,

"it's the colour of your eyes."

I didn't even know how I was supposed to reply to that, and fortunately I didn't have to.

"Indy!" My mums voice interrupted from the kitchen, "You need to come take you antibiotics."

I looked down at my lap clearing my throat, before slowly looking up at Harry. He stood up with small smile and reached out his hand to help me up.

I slapped it away and stood up myself,
"Cheesy little shit." I mumbled to him as he let out a small laugh.

We made it to the kitchen where I enjoyably took my great tasting medicine without a single complaint. Indy walked to the freezer and pulled out the tub of Ben and Jerry's he had put in there before when we came down.

"How 'bout some good old B&J's to wash away that after taste? What do you say Inds?"

I smiled and nodded my head enthusiastically, but then soon regretted when I felt a sharp pain and sudden dizziness. Luckily it was gone within seconds so I was able to dig into that good- no, great looking ice-cream.

"Shall we eat?" He asked, siting down on one of the bench stools and placing the ice-cream in front of him.

"There's no we in this situation Harry."

"Calm down ill one, I wasn't going to touch your food, I made a sandwich for myself." He replied, patting the seat next to him for me to sit down.

Ew, that sounds healthy.

I took the seat beside him and lifted the lid off the tub. After scooping a decent amount of ice-cream onto my fork, I brought it to my lips and let the cool, smooth feeling slide down my throbbing throat.

"Mmm." I mumbled through a mouth full of ice-cream. "Thanks H."

"Anything for you, ill one." he rolled his eyes, taking a bite of his own sandwich.

"Stop calling me that." I pouted as I shovelled another scoop of ice-cream into my mouth, letting it wonderful taste take over

"but you are ill!" He reasoned, pointing his half eaten sandwich at me..

I glared at him and then at the sandwich.

"Get that filthy, sugar free, healthy, low-fat thing away from me."

He let out a small laugh, bringing it back to his lips and taking a bite. "Calm down, ill one. Anyway, I thought you weren't supposed to be talking." he said raising his eyebrow knowingly.

I rolled my eyes as I continued to eat through the tub of ice-cream.

-----------------

8 days later when I had fully recovered from my pleasant sickness, I was sat next to Harry under our usual tree that we ate at during lunch.

"Hey, check it out." Harry said, turning his apple around in his hands as if he were examining it. "This apples got two stickers." He said excitedly pointing to where there were two overlapped stickers stuck on the skin of his pink apple. I picked one of them off and stuck it on his forehead.