Chapter 2- Olivet

When I woke up I was in an elegant but unfamiliar room. I sat up and instantly noticed that I was naked. Gasping, I pulled the covers over me and looked around.

 I was on the four poster bead in the middle of the room. To my right was two doors. One which could have been the door to outside or a closet, maybe a bathroom. There was a flat screen and a huge entertainment system surrounded by bean bag chairs.

 Like in my room, except I bought everything in my room with my own money. My parents made me work for everything I got. As they said "to teach me the value of work".

To my left was other door and a fire place with two big chouchs facing it. Just like my room. Matter a fact this room was an exact replica of my room.

Scared I got up with the sheet wrapped around me. I walked toward the single door and opened it. Surprisingly I found that it connected the room next door. They room was a sitting room that was basically all blue. My favorite color of all time.

"What the hell is happening" I whispered to myself.

"Oh your awake" I screamed startled at the voice. I jumped and turned around and saw " him" standing there, a smug look on his face. I glared and backed up away from him.

"What the fuck am I doing here."

"Its you temporary home until our house is finished." he shrugged and walked toward me.

I backed up until I hit the wall and there was no were to go. He placed his hands on either side of me and leaned in. His lips were on mine in a second.

Still shocked, I let him kiss and moments later instinct kicked in. But not the one I was hoping for. Against my will, my arms wrapped around him and kissed him back. His hands moved to my hips as he pushed against my lips until they slightly parted for him to snake his tongue in.

What happened next shocked the both of us as I flipped as around so that he was up against the wall and took control of the kiss. I pushed his arm up over his head. He gasped as I french kissed him. By this time the sheet was just barely hanging onto my hips. Parting from his lips I kissed down his neck and he gasped for breath

Moving to the crook of his neck, I kissed, licked and sucked until he had a hickey. Only then did I pull back satisfied with marking him. I looked at him and smirked. He was still catching his breath and his head lolled to one side, baring his neck to me. I reached up and took his chin into my hand and turned his head to me.

"Don't try to dominate me or you'll suffer the consequences."

Then I fainted.

*****************************

"Don't move " a voice said.

I shook my head and turned away.

" No" I answered, my eyes was squinting and I tried to sit up.

My eyes popped open and I looked around. My eyes landed on him and all my memories came rushing back to me.  I pushed him back and scooted back into the headboard.

"What the fuck did you do to me." I screamed at him.

He looked flabbergasted .

"What did I do to you?! You were the one who went all dominate on me"

"That was your fault" I  growled at him and he rose in his hands in defense and pushed back some.

I glared at him and he dropped his eyes some and looked away ad if hurt by my anger.

"Sorry" he whispered, sounding as hurt as I saw.

For some reason that made me even more angry.

"Why are you looking so sad. If anybody should sad it should be me. You and your parents basically kidnapped me." I yelled and he whimpered and whined softly.