Chapter 4- Who I like

" For the last time I will leave Jorian alone just stay away ........." he growled but stopped short when he saw it was me.

His eyes widened in shock then shrunk in fear. My eyes narrowed at him and I sat in front of him.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

" Jorian, what are you doing here" Josiah asked standing. He looked confused.

" What am I doing here? I always come here. No, the question is what the fuck are you talking about." I snapped.

He visibly paled at that.

" You heard that"

" Of course I did."

" You mind unhearing it " he chuckled nervously.

" Josiah." I growled taking a step towards him.

He took a step back and ran a hand through his hair.

" Shit shit shit." he chanted.

" Josiah will you answer the fucking question"

" What's the question"

" Who the fuck threatened you to stay away from me?"

Looking down, Josiah mumbled something.

" What?" I asked.

" I said I can't tell you all right. My family is too important to me." he basically yelled before dramatically falling into his chair.

" Was it Bryson"

My body stiffened at the possibility. If it was him, I don't know what I would do.

My heart sagged in relief when Josiah frantically shook his head.

" No....no way. He likes you too much to do something like that."

" Then who was it. Was it that crazy bitch Camilla?"

Again he shook his head.

" Was it Cameron?"

For some reason my heart snapped at the possibility of it being Cameron also. His image flew threw my head. His plush red lips, perfectly round fat bubble butt that barely fit into the jeans he was wearing, his slender yet muscular body that would fit perfectly with mine.

I tried to deny it bit Josiah's hesitation was answer enough. My hands tightened into fist as something took me over. The same thing that took over when I was with Bryson, except this time it was led by anger not lust. My vision blurred and I saw red. No one messed with what was considered mine. Whether it be my stuff or friends.

Growling, I walked out the library quickly. I could hear Josiah's footsteps behind me.

" Jorian stop please you're not thinking straight. Your koteain is clouding your mind." he yelled.

There goes that word koteain again. I was about to stop and ask him what he was talking about when Cameron came into my line of sight. I growled and walked towards him. The same time I reached him the bell rang and students flooded the hallways. I grabbed his bicep before he could leave. Startled he looked up at me. I pulled him as Josiah's yells were drowned by the students. I pulled him into and empty classroom. Slamming the door shut I pulled the shade down and slammed him into the door.

He looked shocked as I placed the hands on either side of his head. I was a couple inches taller than him so I glared down at him.

" Who the fuck do you think you are?" I bit out.

My koteain, as Josiah called it, was in complete control. It was, as if, I was watching a movie.

" What are talking about?" he asked looking scared and confused.