Chappie 13- Dreams and Revelations

Italics is dreaming
Time lapse: two weeks.
~~~~

Cameron cast me another worried glance. I just ignored it as I did the others. I continued reading the page in front of me. Or at least trying to. I'd been reading the same line for the past five minutes.

I heard Cameron move around the chair again. I could tell that he was uncomfortable. Sighing I looked up. He looked at me. I cocked my head to the side. Instantly he ran over to me and fell into my lap. I couldn't help but smile when he sighed contently.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Its okay." He said into my neck.

"No it's not. I've been acting like a idiot ignoring even though this is as hard on you as it on yo."

"Recall Jory. It's okay. I'm actually proud of how you haven't went ape shit crazy yet."

I smiled. Turning slightly I kisses the top of his head.

"You're the best. You know that right?"

"Well one of us has to be."

I laughed at his snarky comment. I wrapped my arms around him. I cuddled closer. Taking a deep breath, I inhaled his tantalizing scent and was instantly relaxed. For the first time in days I let myself relax. I closed my eyes and dozed off.

"Jorian!"

"Jorian!"

"Jorian! Wake up!" The same voice screamed repeatedly.

Bryson?

My eyes cracked open slightly. Sunlight flashed into my eyes making me snap them shut again. The same voice sounded.

"Jory get up you're gonna miss it."

Miss what?

"Jory!"

I felt two hands pushing at my chest. I opened my eyes again and thus time was greeted with the sight of amber colored eyes. Shining bright with excitement.

Bryson?

" Bry?" I asked confused.

"Duh. Who else would it be. Now come on you'll miss the surprise." He hopped out of my bed.

I watched as nine year old Bryson run down the stairs. I looked over at the calendar. March 1st. Dad's birthday. Also Bryson's dad's birthday. I got out of bed and ran down the stairs. My mom, Bry's mom and Bry was standing around the table. Bryson pulled me over to his side of the table. I smiled and sat down.

"Hello!" My dad shouted.

"Anyone home?" Bryson's dad asked.

They walked in to the kitchen and all at once we yelled surprise. Obviously they knew that we were going to do this but still acted surprised. My dad even faked a faint. Bryson giggled and hugged my arm. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Where you surprised?" We both asked.

They both nodded enthusiastically.

"Then let's eat. Shall we?" Dad said.

Everyone agreed and sat down. Mom cut up the cake first and served it to us. I looked over at Bry and felt my heart flutter. He looked up at me and smiled. Slowly his face started to get older.

Shocked I fell as the chair disappeared from under me. Younger Bryson started getting taller and bigger. As did I. Soon the Bryson that I knew was standing in front of me.

He looked pale. Dry tears marked his face. He looked he hasn't slept in a couple of days. I imagine that I looked the same. He looked up and saw me. His eyes widened.

"Jory?" He whispered. His voice cracked slightly at the end.

"Bry?" My voice,an echo of his.

I choked on a sob as he ran over to me. I wrapped him up on my arms and held tight. He squeezed me tight and cried into my shoulder. Tears fell freely as I crushed him into my chest. I kissed him over and over again.

"Jorian." He cried.

"Baby. I'm here now." I reassured him.
"What happened?" He asked still sniffling.

"We don't know. It seems you were kidnapped?"

He looked at me with a devastated look.

"But I'm in the game room."

"What? No. You can't be."

"What do you remember? Who has you? "

Suddenly we were pulled away from each other. A force unknown pushed me back away from him. I tried to fight against it.

"Bryson!" I screamed.

I see him struggling against the same thing that held me captive.

"Jorian!" He screamed back.

"Bryson!"

"Jorian!"

"Jorian"

I shot up. Gasping I looked around the room. Everyone was standing around looking worried. Cameron was kneeling in front of me. Tears filed his eyes. He instantly hugged me as I coughed and tried to catch my breath.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked.

~~~

"What?" I asked again.

Josiah sighed and sat back in the chair. Cameron snuggled closer to me. He still hadn't talked since I woke up.

"Jorian." Josiah dragged out.

"Just explain it once more."

He sighed and started again.

"Since you and Bryson completed the mating before he was taking the bind between you to is strong. Usually it starts about a day after but as you know Bryson was already gone. So it took a while to start. Hence the dream."

I nodded slowly.

"So he can talk to me?"

"That's the the thing. He should be able but someone is interfering."

I let out a frustrated sigh.