Chappie 8- Unexpected

Okay so sorry it took so long

This has a lot-Ish of the nasty. But not too much. So sorry to all my ho-ey readers who love it but I promise it's enough for you....   If you ain't with it then when the time comes skip it then pick back up to finish. Don't know why I'm writing like this. Was just in the mood. Anyway enjoy... I will inform you when the naughty is ova..

**********************************************************

" All I wanna do is get in bed with the both of you and fall asleep." I sighed as I carried Cameron, one hand cradling his ass to hold him up. The other wrapped around Bryson's waist, resting on his hip.

We walked into Bryson's house. His was the closest, so this is where we ended up.

" Me too. Too much has happened since the past few days." Bryson said.

His head rested on the shoulder opposite to the one Cameron was drooling on. I smiled and nodded in agreement as we made our way up the stairs, slowly. He opened the doors to his room and locked it behind him. I walked over to the bed and set Cameron down. He looked so peaceful. Even though he had tear marks on his face, he looked beautiful. Unable to resist I leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips. He sighed in his sleep, smiling before turning around. He slept in the corner of the bed, where the bed met the intersection of the walls. I pulled off his shirt and shoes then made sure he was tucked in.

Climbing out the huge bed I stripped down. Naked I walked into the bathroom where Bryson was showering. I stepped and he automatically turned into me. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist, placing my hands on his hips. He sighed and leaned into me.

Even though I knew the timing was terrible I couldn't help but react to the feel of his body. I took a deep breath to calm down but his scent assaulted me. Ever since the change all of my senses have been heightened. I growled lowly as my hands slipped to his ass cupping his cheeks. He laughed against me.

" You didn't last long." he said.

I growled in response head dipping down to his neck. I licked it up to his ear and bit down. He moaned softly.

" Neither did you."

" We'll I've had a stressful day. So I deserve it."

He turned his head to me catching my lips.

" Oh and get it, you will."

( Warning extreme nasty. Don't read if you ain't with it. I don't wanna ruin your innocence if you have any...... Anyway. Either skip it or enjoy its your choice)

I lifted him up. Hands cradling his butt. Still kissing him, I pushed him up against the wall. His legs wrapped around my waist and he grinded into me. I moaned into the kiss.

Pushing against his lips I parted his lips. I slipped my tongue in a kissed him until he couldn't breath. Pulling back, he gasped for air and I kissed down his neck.