Chappie 7.5 - what happened

I attacked him, grabbing him by the hair. I threw him back into his friends. Not waiting for him to get up, I went over punching the two guys holding Bryson down. They both fell, passed out.

 I turned back to Daniel and pulled him up by the hair. I punched him straight in his face. He screamed as his nose broke and I punched him again, this time busting his lip. I let go of his hair and kicked him in the stomach. He bent over holding his stomach.

Then I left kicked his face, sending him flying back flat. His friends rushed at me. I threw a right hook at the one closets to me and kicked one into the other two before taking their heads and smashing them together, knocking them unconscious.

Going up to Daniel, I stomped on him, breaking ribs. I kicked him in the side before stepping on his dick. He screamed. By now he was crying. Around us people had ran away. Some were screaming. Others were calling the cops.

" How fucking dare you" I growled in a deep, deadly voice.

" I'm sorry" he cried trying to move my foot.

I stepped down harder.

" How fucking dare you touch him. He. Is. Mine!"

" I'm sorry man, okay I didn't know."

" Well now you do" I moved my foot and kicked him right between the legs. He let out a blood curling scream. He curled up, face blooded, crying. I scanned the crowd, finding Bryson and Cameron.

I ran over to them. Cameron grabbed onto me, hugging me hard. He was sobbing into my shirt. I grabbed Bryson and pulled him to me. He was crying silently. I hugged them both. I felt like going back and killing those idiots for making them cry. I petted Cameron's hair, shushing him. Bryson had stopped and was just holding onto me. I could hear the cops and ambulance pulling in.

" What happened Bryson" I asked, picking up Cameron and fully hugging him.

 He buried his face into my neck as he sobs died down.

" I don't know. We were just sitting and Cameron hopped into my lap and kissed me. Then he was pulled out and I was held down. Those are my friends Jorian.....how could they do that" he said, tears forming once again.

I growled, seriously considering going back to Daniel and kicking his ass all over again. By now Cameron had quieted down.

" Cammie" I asked

" Yeah," he answered voice hoarse from all the crying.

" Are you okay?"

" No" his voice cracked.

" Look at me"

He lifted his head and I could see his swollen red eyes. I kissed him lightly and squeezed him closer. I did the same thing to Bryson.

" I'm sorry. Please don't cry" I told them.

My eyes went over to where they were loading Daniel and some of his unconscious friends into ambulances. The students were pointing over at me as they told the cop what happened. Three of the cops came over to me. I growled at them.

" Touch them and you die" I growled.

" Sir you're going to need to come with us."

They reached out for Bryson and Cameron. I snapped. Two of the cops pulled them from me as they both kicked and screamed. The other cop tried to hold me back but I slapped him, cutting his face as claws grew from my fingers. I bared my teeth, biting another cop as my teeth grew sharper and my canines extended.

 I saw red when I heard Cameron's terrified scream and Bryson's calling out for me. More cops had come over to hold me down. They managed to get me down on the floor. I screamed out in agony and in fear for my mates. I felt my body changing. My bones snapped into different positions and I continued to claw and bite at the cops.

 Ravenous black fur appeared across my body. I screamed out again, this time the scream turned into a howl as my face elongated. Tapped out I still struggled under the weight of the cops as I laid there as my " koteain", basically I was a huge wolf" . I quieted down, tired from all the change. I wouldn't have gotten back up if I hadn't seen Cameron running towards me. My energy renewed and I fought to stand. I managed to get to all fours legs, still shaky.

" Someone get a tranquilizer" one of the cops yelled as I shook them off running towards Cameron and Bryson, who was coming up behind him. I reached him and he threw his arms around my neck. He clutched onto my fur.

 Stunned Bryson walked over leaning against me, hugging me slightly. I was nearly as tall as Cameron. I wrapped myself around them, growling at anyone who came near.

Then darkness as they shot the tranquilizer knocking me out.