Chapter 3- Back to School

The next day we had school. After a night in a foreign bed and trying to keep Bryson away, I didn't get much sleep.

Lazily I got up and walked to the bathroom. Only half conscious I vaguely remember walking into the bathroom and stepping into the shower.

"What the hell" he yelled in surprise.

I said nothing as I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned against him. Murmuring softly I sighed in content.

"You shoulda woken me up."I muttered into his neck."

I pulled him back. He gasped when my morning wood poked his back.

"You pervert.Get off." he squirmed but didn't really try to push me away.

I pulled him closer until it was tucked between his cheeks.

He stiffened slightly and stifled a groan. I smiled at how he was acting. All nonchalantly and whatnot. It was cute. Wanting to tease him more,I trailed my hands up his arms and back down to his hips. Placing them there, I slid my hand down in front and cupped him. He was already.I laughed as he hissed, when I squeezed it. Still laughing I placed butterfly kisses down his neck and bit down. He groaned and I wrapped a fist and slowly pumped his erection. Up and down slowly, he moaned and tried to move his hips faster to increased the friction. But wrapping my other arm around his waist, I kept him from moving.

"Jorian please........fas......fss...faster please" he bit out as he moaned.

"What do I get" I asked. Then pushed my thumb down on the tip.

He called out my name,back arched.

" Anything.......please..........please just let me........"

" Let you what. I wanna here you say it."

" You are so cruel."

He moaned as I increased my movements then slowed back down to a crawl.

" Say it"

" Jorian.....mmhhh.....please .....let me......cum.."

Smiling, I twisted him around and pushed him against the wall. Leaning closer, I hoisted his legs up and he wrapped them around his waist. My free hand slipped to his butt and over his pucker. Fingers already wet, I slipped a finger inside of him. Pushing past the ring of muscle as I did. He moaned as my finger brushed his prostate, arching his back off the wall and slumping into me. I added another finger and increased my hand movements around his weeping erection.

He clenched around and arched his back. Head back, he screamed my name as he came, long and hard. It lasted for about 20 minutes.

After, I washed the both of us and dried us off. Then took him into the bedroom and got into bed with him.

"But we have school." he argued weakly.

"We can go in later" I answered.

He just nodded and wrapped himself around me. I closed my eyes and sleep enveloped me.

*****************************

"Wake up wake up wake up." a voice repeated.

I struggled to open my eyes up. The light in the room was blinding. I hissed at the light like a vampire. I pulled the covers over my head.

" Leave me alone." I growled.

" No we have to go " he answered.

Growling louder I threw the covers off and got up. I grumbled as I made my way to the bathroom. Slamming the door closed, I hurried and finished getting ready. When I came out, Bryson had my uniform laid out on the bed. He was sitting next to the door fully dressed and I was stark naked. Shamelessly I walked over to the bed and pulled on the pants not bothering to put on the underwear. I pulled on everything else and ran a hand through my hair. Turning to Bryson, I noticed that he had my jacket on. Raising my eyebrows I stared at him.