Chappie 11- Personal Business

Recap

Finish what you we......" I was interrupted as the door flew open

We all turned to the door as Josiah ran in. His eyes were red and teary. Tears marks ran down his cheeks. His clothes looked slept in and he was breathing harshly.

Then again he was still crying. His ran over to me and collapsed in front of me. He put his face in his hands and cried, muttering incoherent words.

" Josiah, are you okay?" My mom asked concerned.

He just kept muttering. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked up. I gasped at the devastated look on his face.

" Josiah what's wrong?" I asked.

" I'm so sorry Jorian. " he cried.

I felt confused. I looked around the room, seeing that everyone was confused as I was. I looked back at him.

" About what?"

He stopped crying for a second and looked up at me. Then said.

" I know who has Bryson."

***

" What do you mean?" I bit out.

Tear- eyed Josiah looked up. He sniff led and stood. Wiping his eyes, he looked into mine.

" Well. I was sleeping and I has this....... this extremely vivid dream. It felt so real. As if I was the one it was happening to." He started.

"But it wasn't you?" Gianni said.

Josiah nodded then sniffed again.

" I was in the game room. It was Bryson. Don't ask me how I know cause I really don't know. It was just a gut feeling. He was closing the door. And when he turned there was these two people..."

" What people? What did the look like?" I interrupted this time.

" There was a guy and a girl. They had matching hazel eyes. The girl was brunette and the guy was a red head. He was tall and huge. The girl was the opposite. They had these bodysuits and I could only see there neck. They had on theatre mask. Like the half face ones. Until they started fighting.". His voice broke toward the end.

" Fighting." Cameron whispered as if he detested the word.

" Was there any thing significant on either of them." My dad asked.

Josiah nodded.

" After they got Bryson and was walking out, I could see a tattoo of angel wings with devil horns on the guys left shoulder."

Dad froze up. I scrunched my brows confused by his reaction. Bryson's dad had also went still.

"Did he have a tongue piercing?" Dad asked stiffly.

" What.." Josiah looked as confused as I felt.

"Did. He. Have. A. Tongue. Piercing?" Bryson's father repeated, teeth gritted.

" I ...... I don't know." Josiah stammered.

" Think harder. I need to know" he nearly yelled.

Josiah squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath. For several minutes he stood stock still. Then slowly he opened his eyes.

" Yes. Yes he did." He finally answered.

Dad shot out the chair and grabbed Bryson's dad. A loud slap echoed through the room. Cameron and Kian gasped. Bryson's father held cupped his cheek in one hand. His eyes were hurt and murky as he looked at my father. My father had one hand bunched into his shirt.