Your "pathetic" life

A/N: This Story was imported from www.quotev.com
Before we start
Y/n= Your name
H/c= Hair color
F/c= Favorite color
L/f/c= Least favorite color
e/c= Eye color
B/n= Bully's name
Also, I will change point of view (POV) every now and then so yeah.
Y/n's POV
Your family members had died a while back leaving you to take care of your self. The community had offered to put you up for adoption but you kindly refused. You spent most of your days watching the news and playing video games until one day a certain event caught your attention. "Monsters released from the underground". You decided to ignore it and continue your life, but that didn't work out as you planned.

The next morning you got up and got ready for school (A/N: S.even C.rapy H.ours O.f O.ur L.ives). Walking to school you noticed that the house next to yours was bought.You wondered if your new neighbors would be annoying or quiet. You decided to continue walking to school.

* Time skip *
During homeroom the intercom announced that a new teacher was being hired and would be there by the next week. After homeroom you got attacked by the classic school bully.
"Hey, look it's the loner~" B/n said.
"Leave me alone." you growled while shooting him a glare.
"Hey I'm just saying hi." He says knocking your books on the ground.
You pick them up and try to walk away but he punches you in the head knocking you out.