Amber and Grillby

Y/n POV
I woke up on a couch and looked around. I heard the door open so I look in that direction. "Dad, the human woke up" the green fire monster says. "One second sweety." a voice calls back. "Are you okay? I saw you getting beat up by some other humans." You look at them and say "I'm fine, just a little bruise here and there." "Ok, if you say so." she looks at you and smiles "I'm Amber, you are?" "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you Amber." you smile and stand up. Then another fire monster comes in. "Oh you can walk, that's good." says the fire monster "My name is Grillby, what's yours?" "I'm Y/n nice to meet you." you reply then you look at him "Where am I right now?" "Oh right now we are behind my bar, we just opened recently so you might not know it." after he says this, you get an idea. "Hey are you employing people right now?" at that the fire monster laughs. "Yes we are, why do you ask?" you look at him and then say "I'm looking for a job right now and no other places are hiring me."

*Time skip* (because I can)

Y/n POV
I woke up to the smell of smoke. When I got out of my room, the only thing I saw was flame. I had to hurry out but first I needed to get important things. I ran to my closet to see if there was anything I needed. I grabbed my uniform, my school clothes and I packed anything else in a box. Then I ran over to my night stand and grabbed as many things as I could. As soon as I had everything that I needed I ran out of my room and down the stairs only to be surrounded by flames. I was ready to accept my fate when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.

I called for help...
.
.
.
but nobody came

I began to cry then I noticed their were flashing lights outside of my house. before I could move another inch the building collapsed trapping me under the rubble. at this point I was unconscious not dead but I knew I should have died right there but something wanted me to live.

knowing that no one came to help you fills you with HATE.