Alter ego

Y/n POV

After my vision faded I appeared in the same dark room as before and as I expected he was standing there. "These people are getting on your nerve, aren't they kid?" when he said this he had a large smile on his face. "Accept me and I will lend you my strength and end these fools." as he spoke it made him seem more and more like a demon trying to trick me into giving him my soul. "What will you do to them?" then his smile grew larger "I am not doing anything to them I am going to help you." then he did something to me causing my soul to come out. He grabbed my soul and started messing with it. When he was finished my soul was in one piece but still had cracks all over its surface. "There you go pal, I'm glad we made this deal before you could wake up now your going to end that mafia once and for all."

Then the room started disappearing and suddenly I woke up to hear the beeping sound of a heartbeat monitor. When I sat up I noticed Chara, Frisk, Asriel, MK, and Toriel sitting in chairs staring at the floor. It took a while before Chara looked up and saw me staring at them, then she jumped up and soon everyone in the room noticed I was awake. Then a doctor came into the room and looked at me "Oh Y/n L/n you are awake. I am glad you pulled through you, almost died a few times." I put my hand up to my head and felt bandages wrapped around it soaked in blood. "I hate to tell you this but yesterday an unknown assailant shot you in the head at around 3:18 and you were rushed here afterwards...............do you have any idea who would want you dead?" I put my arm down and looked at the doctor. " A lot of people hate me enough to want to kill me but I know who did this." when I said this Toriel gasped and the doctor gave me a strange look. "Ok child would you mind telling me who did this to you so we can inform the police." Then I laughed and looked at the doctor with crazed eyes "I cant tell you who did this or you are their next target."

After a long time of them explaining things and asking questions they finally told me I could leave. When I did leave Toriel offered to give me a ride but I refused saying I had some business to attend to. I started walking to the bridge that Chara saved me from drowning under the other day and retraced to path to the mafia places base from memory. After I got there I felt something inside of me that made me feel powerful, when I walked in, I noticed the lobby was empty so I walked over to the stairs. Then I went from floor to floor killing anyone I saw, each time watching the bar in my vision change. LV 1, LV2, Lv3 until finally I made it to the top floor LV 41. I kicked the door down to see all of the look-a-likes pointing guns at me. When the pulled the trigger I somehow dodged all the bullets and managed to kill all of them except one............the frisk look-a-like. When I approached them they slowly backed away and tried to grab a weapon but I killed them before they got the chance. When I looked down I saw the bar and it said LV ?? HP ??/??. I was a little confused by this until I felt something strange.......it was as if something exited my body and when I looked down the thing read LV 1.

I left the building and went to my new camp where all of my stuff was. Now that I knew that the people that were after me are dead, I decided to move my camp back to were it was before. When I made it there and set up, I changed into my work clothes and headed to Grillby's. As soon as I got their I noticed Grillby looking at me as I walked into the bar. He handed me a mask and told me I had to wear it for today until closing time. I put on the mask and then Grillby asked me If I could stay overtime again. Then I looked back at him and told him that I was already planning on doing that. After our conversation Grillby opened up the bar and people came in and took seats, some of them were wearing costumes while others were wearing regular clothes. I started taking peoples orders and soon the rush of people started.

After an hour or so the Dreemurr family walked in all of them wearing costumes but were still recognizable. Frisk was in a skeleton costume, Asriel was wearing the robe/gown thing Toriel usually wears and had some black marks on his face, Sans was wearing a reaper cloak, papyrus was in a suit of armor, Toriel was wearing a witch costume, and finally Chara was wearing a succubus costume but with a lot more clothing than a "real" one would have. As soon as they sat down I took their orders and got them their food. After about 30 minutes of them calling me waiter, Frisk finally found out who I was. "Wait Y/n is that you?" I couldn't help but laugh at all of their expressions when Frisk pointed this out. "Did you just figure that out?" as soon as I said that they all admitted that they didn't recognize me at all. "Why are you wearing that mask? It makes you seem like an entirely different person." "Grillby wanted me to put this on for today to fit the Halloween theme so I put it on." After talking for a bit I went back to work taking orders and getting people their food.