A Failed attempt

Y/n's POV
The tall skeleton made a loud 'NYE' at his brother's bad puns, but you decided it was just sibling rivalry (how wrong you were). You got up and started to go to the door when you heard the goat lady say something.
"Oh your leaving" she said with a smile "I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Toriel, I will be a teacher at West Cresent middle school."
"I-I'm Y-Y/n I go to West Cresent middle school." you start "I hope you could be one of my teachers, you seem nice."
"Thank you." Toriel says with a warm smile.
"Anyways I really should be going, see you around." you say quietly "Bye."
"Goodbye Y/n." Toriel says.
You head out the door only to notice that your house was right next to theirs.
"Heh I guess I will see them often, even if she is not one of my teacher." you say to yourself.
As you get into your house, you notice an envelope in the door way. It is a letter from the city hall saying you need to pay rent for your home or buy the property. You check how much the property is online and see how much you have saved up, you had just enough to buy the property so you head to the city hall.
On your way there, you run into B/n. He assaulted you like normal and then you get to the city hall. You go to the main desk and ask to buy the property. After signing some contracts and paying for it, you head home.
After getting home you head to your room and clean it. While cleaning, you find a letter in your dresser from your mother it was a long letter on how much of a disappointment you were to her and how she should have aborted you before you could ruin her life.
After reading the note you broke into tears and got a knife and wrote a note. When you were going to stab yourself, you remembered your promise to your new neighbors, then you destroyed the note and put the knife away.
* Time Skip *

The next morning you got up and got ready for school. On your way there, you notice B/n is not there. You take this as a sign of a good day and keep walking when -SLAM- you run into someone or something.
"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" someone says as you look up to see who it is. You notice it was the girl with red eyes from yesterday.
"S-sorry I didn't see you there" you say nervously.
Then the other girl that almost looked like the one you bumped into but with blue eyes, signed something to the girl yelling at you.
They argue for a while until you see a group of people with knives that you would recognize all too well. It was B/n and his jerk friends.