Broken

Y/n POV

All of the dodge balls started glowing blue and flying at people. I was dodging them as fast as they could be flung at me. Sans was laughing at how pathetic everyone was and then he spotted me, frisk and Chara still standing after his onslaught of dodgeballs. "Well it looks like we have a determined group, I guess you are ready to have a bad time." Sans continued to 'Throw' dodgeballs at us until eventually I caught one of them and threw it back at him. When I did he was too busy attacking frisk who was dodging like a madman. When the ball hit him he stopped right then and looked at me I just smiled and said your out.

After I said that Chara gave me a weird look and I walked over to Sans."'Good game" I went to hold out my hand and then I got a sharp pain all over my body. In a few seconds I heard a few screams and I looked down to see my shirt and jacket were now soaked in even more blood than earlier and then I knew that my wounds from yesterday reopened. I was about to say something but I collapsed right therr. in moments everyone rushed over to me and Sans picked me up with a worried expression on his face.

^^time skip^^

I woke up to the smell of cinnamon and butterscotch and when I looked around I saw sans sitting next to me with a serious expression on his face. He was mumbling something under his breath and then he noticed that I was awake. "Hey kiddo how you feeling" when he said this I went to sit up but was hit by a lot of pain so I just laid back down. "I feel absolutely terrible". After I said this he just laughed and looked at me "Kid do you know where you are right now?" "Um I'm at Mrs Dreemurr's house...............wait what time is it right now?" I tried to sit up again and sans helped me but it didn't lessen the pain that I felt. "Its about midnight kid why." "Midnight? I was out for that long?" when I said that sans laughed "Wow your reaction is priceless" when he said that I glared at him and he stopped laughing "Yeah kid I had to take you to our house since the school couldn't have someone stay there all night to watch you."

Just then Toriel walked into the room holding a pie in her hands. "Oh child you are awake I thought you weren't going to wake up." When she said this I just nodded and she smiled and put the pie on the table. "Here child allow me to heal you." She put her hand over my forehead and I felt relief wash over my body. When I looked all of the wounds were gone and all that was left was soft skin. "Something is worrying me though child, how did you get those wounds?" when she said this, both me and sans tensed up. "Uh Tori are you sure its okay to ask the kid? What if they don't want to talk about it? " when he said that she looked sad "Oh sorry was it rude to ask you that." "Its ok Mrs. Dreemurr" "Please child call me Toriel" "Oh ok Toriel" when we finished talking Chara, Frisk, and Asriel walked into the room. "Mom we are hungry can we have something to eat." "Ok children you all can have one slice of pie, got it?" When she said this, they all cheered and sat down at the table.

Being unconscious for most of the day fills you with HA(&^%&^*&%$#ERRERRR!!!!!*U8TE