Accidental kiss part 2 Chara's POV

Chara's POV

I woke up to Rei (Chara's nickname for Asriel) yelling at Frisk about not flirting with everyone. I got up and walked out there but to my surprise they weren't fighting each other. Instead, they were playing a game. "What are you guys doing, yelling this early in the morning?" I asked plainly. When I said this, they tensed up. "Chara I didn't notice you were standing there..........Good morning." Rei said. When he said that, I just walked out of the room and looked at the clock, 7:30 time to head out. I grabbed my stuff and went out of the house, ready for another boring day of school.

When I got there, I went the long way to my first period class not caring if I was going to be late. I walked up to the stairs to the second floor and saw the kid B/n standing there waiting. "Hey there, freak." he said with a smirk on his face "I see you were stupid enough to come this way." Now he was starting to piss me off. "Go away moron" I said and went to walk past him. Then he got in my way and pulled out a bottle of something. It took me a while to know what the bottle was.........He had a bottle of alcohol in his hand and now he pinned me against the wall and forced a drink into my mouth. I don't know what happened next because I no longer had control of my senses. Now that jerk is going to pay big time.