Having a bad time

Y/n POV

"I'm sorry Sans I have no connection t-" then a bunch of bones popped out of the ground and stabbed into me, then I get slammed into the walls again. "Stop sans I already told yo-" before I could finish a giant dragon like skull appeared and blasted me with a laser. This continued for about an hour until I was a bloody mess. Sans looked tired and then he looked at me again "Come on kid I hate this more than you do, just tell me how you know Gaster." I stumbled past him limping "My break is over, I got to get back to work" then we both walked back into Grillby's and I heard a gasp from Frisk, Chara, Asriel, and even Grillby. I made my way over to the counter and then looked at Grillby "Hey its about closing time so I'll see you later boss." then I walked out of the building and headed to the spot I am currently living at. When I got there, I changed into my school clothes and went to sleep.

When I woke up, I grabbed my stuff and then noticed my clothes were soaked in blood from the wounds Sans gave me. I put on my jacket and started limping my way to school, not wanting to waste any more time. When I got there I noticed a sign in front of the school saying that each student has a new schedule and has to pick it up at the office. I headed there as soon as I saw it and to my surprise it was rather clear. I got my schedule and looked at it to see that most of the teachers were now monsters. First period gym teacher Undyne, second period science teacher Alphys, third period social studies teacher Asgore, fourth period language arts teacher Toriel, Lunch, fifth period math teacher Mr. clark, sixth period elective weights teacher Undyne.

After reading this I headed straight for gym, ready for the day ahead of me. Or so I thought. When I got there I saw Sans standing their with a whistle around his neck and a smile on his face. Rhe gym was lined with dodge balls and everyone got into a line. "Welcome class today coach Undyne couldn't make it so I am going to be the substitute. Today we will be playing Dodgeball."