Hospital and Apologies

Chara's POV

We were having dinner when I looked out the window and noticed our neighbor's house on fire. I started to laugh and then everyone looked at me. Before they could ask anything, Toriel freaked out. After that, she ran to the phone and dialed 911. The fire department was there in no time at all. We all stood outside because Toriel was talking to one of the officers when I saw someone running towards the door inside the burning house then they looked my way and called for help. Then they fell over and the building collapsed on them. Next thing you know it, the fire men were digging him out of the rubble and rushing him to the hospital. Now we are at the hospital waiting for this person to wake up because Toriel is worried about them. When I find out who this person is they are going to pay for making me wait in this horrible place.

Y/n POV

I woke up in a hospital room the only thing I could here was the beeping of many machines around me. Just then, the door was opened and a doctor walked in. He looked really surprised to see that I was awake. He asked me a few questions before leaving the room. After that I waited for what seemed like forever before he came back in. He told me I had visitors and then my new neighbors came in to the room. Most of them looked worried but one of them looked pissed. It was the one with red eyes Chara. She was really scary but to me she looked cute. Just when I was about to say something, Frisk blurted out "Hey aren't you the boy that gave us a tour of the school?" You looked at her surprised and then said "Yeah....I'm really shocked you even remembered me."

After you say this the doctor walks in and he tells them they have to leave because visiting hours are over. The next few days you were in the hospital. During this time you got visits from the Dreemur family and surprisingly B/n and his group. B/n and his group came by and apologized and the Dreemurs came by to see how you were doing. Eventually you were released from the hospital and then it hit you.................you don't have a house anymore.

*Time skip*
I have been living in the woods the past few days and I have only had a few problems. I have been going to school and to work at Grillbys trying to get enough money to buy a new house. In those days I realized I had a small crush on Chara but it didn't got in my way. The days went by and winter was just around the corner. People were talking about what they were going to be for Halloween and then frisk walked up to me and asked what I was going to be for Halloween. I just looked at her and told her that I weren't going trick or treating and she looked at me. Before she could ask another question the bell rang, signalling that it was lunch time. I left the class room and went to the roof. I didn't notice but Frisk, Asriel, Chara, and MK were following me. When I made it to the roof I sat down and started eating the small lunch I bought on my way to school. Just when I was eating my sandwich they walked up behind me and asked me what I was doing on the roof. Slightly startled, I looked at them "I'm eating lunch up here, what else would I come up here for?" I told them. After I finished my sentence, Chara smiled and said "You could have came up here to jump off the roof." At that frisk hit her on the arm.

At that an Idea came into my head. I walked over to the edge and faced them as soon as I did that Chara's face turned from happy to shocked. I moved one of my legs closer to the edge and Chara looked like she died. After I saw this I moved away from the edge and started laughing. Then I walked over to Chara and smiled at her face of dread. "What's the matter, were you actually worried about me?" As soon as I said that her face turned red and then she slapped me. Then everything went silent. When frisk was about to say something they noticed something. I noticed it too.......the color contacts I used to hide my red eyes fell out. Chara was about to speak but I ran off.