6 - Hurt

When I got home, my brother asked me to accompany him, to his first show as a model in a motorcycle expo. He's not a professional model, he just helped out his friend. He seemed nervous so I decided to make him laugh. I love my brother, a lot, he's my role model. He's nice and always supports me in his own way. He's tall and good looking too, he's perfect.

Third person P.O.V

Daniel got invited to model at the same expo. All the models were gathered backstage for hair and make up. There are lots of good looking and smoking hot girls backstage, duh, models. As he was flirting with one of the female model, he saw you.

"Really. You've got to be kidding me. She's everywhere! What is she even doing here?" he cursed inside as he thought that you're not a model material, so it's weird to see you here.

"Wait, is she with a guy?" he wondered as he saw you're giggling and teasing a guy. He seems older than you, and you guys seem close. He never saw you giggling so happily like that. He wondered if that's your boyfriend.

Daniel was irritated, as he didn't want to admit that he's jealous, but he is, so it doubled the pain for him. Then he decided to do something about it. He approached the girl that he's been flirting with, which happened to stand right next to you. As he passed you, you saw him and said hi to him, but he ignored you. The girl asked if he knows you, but he said no and started to kiss her. He smirked in the kiss because he knew you're watching.

End of Third person P.O.V

As I waited for my brother backstage, I saw my mom just came in. I was so happy to see her so I ran to her, but she suddenly slapped me in the face. I couldn't say a word because I was so shocked as to why she slapped me.

"Are you stupid? Why you even come here? Did you tell anyone that you and your brother are sibling? People are gonna be wondering how could your brother have a sister like you. Look at what you're even wearing. It's your brother's first show. Are you trying to embarrass him in front of his friends?" my mom ranted.

This was the first time she slapped me. My cheek hurt, but my heart hurt a lot more. I felt so filthy. It hurts so much, tears didn't come out.

"Are you deaf? Just go! Hurry! Before someone coming. I'll tell your brother that you have something going on" she continued as she rushed you out.

Your mind went blank so you just pack your bags and leave. You just kept walking without knowing where you're going. You didn't bring your bike because you came here in your brother's car.

As you walk, suddenly someone snatched your hand, it was Daniel.

"(y/n), I need to talk to you. Could you please wait, the show will be over in 30 minutes" he said.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go" I said as I snatched my hand off him, because I'm afraid that Daniel would be embarrassed if someone saw us together.

"Please" he begged.

"I'm really sorry. I can't. I really have to go. Bye. Good luck with the show" I said as I flashed a smile before I left him.

Third person P.O.V

Daniel was restless, he was worried about you. When he went to the backstage earlier to get something, he saw the whole thing. He also felt bad for ignoring you before.

"Daniel, do you want to go to the after party?" the girl that he flirted with earlier asked as she grabbed his arm once the show's over.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Bye, thanks for today!" Daniel said as he removed the grip then left.

He's pretty sure that you're going to go to the river on the park, so he rode his bike, that has been fixed earlier today, as fast as he could. He was shocked when he couldn't find you anywhere near the river nor the park. He texted you, but you didn't reply. He even called you but you didn't pick up.

"Shit! Why is she's not replying? Where is she? Argh this is killing me!" he cursed while grabbing his hair restless. Then he saw you walking from afar towards the river. You looked so pale and lifeless. Suddenly he realized that he hasn't prepared on how to explain why he's here so he decided to hide.

End of Third person P.O.V

I didn't know how long have I walk, but finally I got to the park, then I sat beside the river. I was frustrated when the river didn't seem to calm me down. My whole body was trembling, but I couldn't cry. It hurts a lot, so I clasped my hand and pray, "God, please help me. I don't think I could hold on much longer"

"Hey!" someone tapped my back. I lifted my head up and clenched my hands making a fist, then hold them up in front of my chest.

"Wow, wow. Chill, it's me" Daniel said as he sat beside me. Good thing tears didn't come out, so he didn't know that I was sad.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I put down my hands and shifted away from him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked annoyed.

"You're too close, we can talk from here" I said as I kept the distance because I didn't want him to be embarrassed to be seen near me.

"What? No way. Do I smell bad or something?" he asked as he sniffed his clothes.

"No no no. You smells great. I just ..." I said but got cut by him.

"Is your phone just an accessory?" he said as he got closer to you.

"What?" I didn't move because I don't want him to think that he smells bad.

"You should respond when someone try to contact you, you know. It's rude not to" he said.

I was confused, then he tapped his phone and signaled me to look at my phone. As I saw my phone, there were some missed calls and text messages from him.

Kang Daniel: Hey, where are you? We really gotta talk.

Kang Daniel: Halo?

Kand Daniel: Knock knock

Kang Daniel: Anybody home?

"What do you want to talk about? It seems really important" I asked as I looked at him in the eyes.

Third person P.O.V

"Shit! I didn't prepare for that, I was just trying to stop her from leaving by herself. Fuck Fuck Fuck. What should I say? Think Daniel! Come on! Anything!" Daniel panicked in his mind then he saw your ankle, the swelling has become worse than he last remember.

"What the hell is going on?" he said suddenly as he knelled down to look at your ankle.

"Aw!" you screamed when he touched your ankle. You didn't realized until now, but the swelling has gone pretty bad and you started feeling the pain that you didn't feel before.

"This! This is what I wanted to talk about. I knew I must've done something wrong when I treated your ankle. I'm sorry that it has become like this" he said as he looked at me with concerned eyes.

"No no no. It's not your fault. I ... might've ... overworked ... my ankle ... when I walk here" you said softly and slowly.

"You what? You walked from the expo all the way here?" Daniel eyes grew wide, he was furious.

"Argh!" he shouted towards the river as he got up.

"Are you out of your mind? What were you thinking?" he asked as he got back closer to you.

"I'm just ... stupid ... I guess" you said slowly as you stared blankly.

"Shit! It must've reminded her of what happened earlier. Argh! I don't know what to do! It's like walking on a mine field. Let's just leave her Daniel, she's too troublesome. Why should I care?" he was contemplating in his mind. But he just couldn't leave when he saw your hurt expression once again. It hurts him to see you like this.

End of Third person P.O.V