26 - Wild (M)

*Mature Content - Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable - Read at your own risk - You.Have.Been.Warned*

When Daniel held my hands above my head, suddenly everything started to sink in, and all the scare came back to me. I remembered why I didn't want to have sex yet. I realized that I didn't have a body of a porn star, or even the average sexy and flawless girls for him to see. I was so overwhelmed with all the thoughts that's running wild in my head.

Then all of that thoughts disappeared when he said that he could stop if I wanted him to. I looked at his eyes, I could see his genuine concern behind all the lust. I didn't understand. How could he still thought of me at time like this? It must've been so hard for him to hold back all this time. I felt so bad for him.

"There are other better looking girls that would be more than happy to have sex with you. Why me? Why would you wait for me?" I asked him as I was tearing up.

"Because I know that you're worth waiting for" he said when he kissed my teary eyes.

"I am?" I asked and he nodded. "Honestly, I also don't want to stop. But I'm ..." I got cut by his kiss.

"Ssst. It's okay. Don't think about it. We don't have to do it now. I'll just finished it off myself. I'm okay" he said as he caressed my cheeks and kissed my forehead before he got up.

Suddenly I grabbed his hand, it's like my body was moving on its own. Then, I looked at him. His eyes were still burning with lust and he looked so fucking hot with sweat on his forehead, slightly swollen lips, and fully erected cock.

I knew he was holding back really hard when he started clenching his hand. I wanted him as much as he wanted me if not more, so I mustered up a courage or its probably lust that had totally took over me, "I want to feel you inside me" as I looked at him in the eyes. I was pretty sure that I was blushing because my cheeks felt warm.

He looked shocked, but then slowly got back on top of me, "I love you" he said before kissing me gently. He paused every now and then to cup my cheeks and peck my lips. Then he trailed his lips and nose down my neck, chest, and belly slowly.

He looked up to me as if he waited for my signal to proceed. Then he slowly grazed my inner thighs as he spread my legs when I nodded. He gently pursed his lips on my folds before slowly flicked my clit with his tongue. Then he shoved his tongue inside my pussy, and licked deep inside me as he spread my legs wider.

He was different than the first session, I could feel that he was really careful and gentle this time.

Then he went up to kiss my lips and ear, "Hold on to me. I'm sorry but this is gonna hurt" he whispered when he put the tip on my entrance. I hugged him tight then clawed my nails on his back when he slammed his cock all in. "Fuck!" he cursed while I screamed as it hurts a lot.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked when he saw my tears, but I shook my head and smiled. He looked at me concerned when he saw couple drops of blood, "It must've hurt. I'm sorry" he said.

It did hurt, a lot, but it was also sweet because he treated me so gently, I liked it. But somehow I needed more of him, "I'm okay. So just shut up and fuck me, will you?" I whispered to his ear before I looked at him with pure lust when I started to adjust to his size.

Third person P.O.V

He intertwined your fingers with his and started pounding. "Damn, you're so fucking tight!" he cursed. It's still hurt because you're so tight and he's so big. He sensed it because you gripped him tightly. So he kissed you to distract you from the pain while kept thrusting. Then he finally broke the kiss to catch some air, "Oh God I fucking love you (y/n)" he said.

Soon he felt that your grip was loose and you started moaning when the pleasure took over the pain, so he thrusted faster and deeper.

"Fuck Daniel! Uh!" you moaned.

"Your nipples are so sensitive" he said as he felt your walls tighten when he took your nipple in his mouth.

You couldn't think and kept moaning as he continued to talk dirty. It felt so good, but you could feel that he's still holding back, "You make me feel so good baby. So don't hold back. Fuck me hard and come inside me" you said.

You gasped when he thrusted into you vigorously until your whole body were shaking. Soon the room was filled with moans and skin slapping.

His cock was so deep inside you and he hit your sweet spot over and over again. You were clenching your walls as you were close, which made his cock twitching. Then we both moaned hard when we reached climax at the same time. You shuddered when you felt his warm fluid inside you.

"I really have to ask Seongwoo hyung what did he do to you. It's like someone awaken the wild side of you and I fucking love it" Daniel said after he hugged you. You were silent, so Daniel looked at you and found that you're asleep on his embrace. "You must be tired. Thank you. That was amazing. I love you. Sleep tight" he said before he kissed the top of your head then pulled you closer to his chest.

End of Third person P.O.V

I smelled a freshly brewed coffee in my sleep. Then I saw Daniel brought something on a bed table when opened up my eyes slightly.

"Oh it's smelled so good. What is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes as I sat up.

"You're awake?" he asked when he kissed my exposed shoulder then put the table above my legs.

"You made me breakfast? Thank you. They looked so good" I said as I looked at the food and quickly sipped the coffee making him smile.

"Mmh. What time is this? I'm so tired" I asked as I ate the food.

"Of course you are, last night was pretty wild" he said as he ruffled my head.

Then Daniel kissed my lips when I was about to opened my mouth.

"I'm not going to let you ruin this romantic breakfast-in-bed-after-the-first-sex scene with your absurdity" he said.

"Thank you for the food. Wah it taste good" I said as I shoved the food fast in my mouth because I didn't know what to do in this kind of situation without my absurdity.

"Not as good as you" he said before he kissed my lips. "See, you taste better" he continued as he swiped his finger on my lips and tasted his finger.

I pulled up the blanket to cover my face, because I couldn't use my absurdity to protect me from the shyness.

"Hahaha. Come on, finish your breakfast, we're going out today" he said as he pulled you out of your hideout.

"Where?" I asked.

"We're going to do what you did with Seongwoo hyung and more. I'm so curious, so you gotta show me exactly what happened" he said.

"Are you jealous? I thought you love him" I teased him.

"I love him, but I won't share you with him or anyone in that matter, you're mine" he said as he grabbed my cheeks and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Are you done?" he asked and I nodded. "Good, then let's take a bath" he said as he picked me up and put me on his shoulder.

I whined and tried to get him to put me down. But he slapped my butt instead and kept going to the bathroom, "We're gonna have so much fun!" he said enthusiastically.