Bonus - Party (M)

*Mature Content - Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable - Read at your own risk - You.Have.Been.Warned*

The Party

"You look ... good," my mom said suddenly. I was tearful because that's the first time she ever said something like that to me. Our relationship was still somewhat awkward, but we're getting better.

Then I saw my dad came out of the toilet with swollen eyes.

"I'll always be your little girl, Dad," I said as I hugged him.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, please excuse me," he said before he left.

"I'll keep him company," Daniel said as he followed my dad.

My father never let me seen him breaking down. But I was glad that he seems to open up to Daniel.

"Sooooooo, what do you think?" Seongwoo asked suddenly.

"I LOVE IT! Everything looks absolutely amazing. The venue, the hair and makeup, the dress, everything. Thank you fairy god father," I complimented.

"I'm glad you like it. You look beautiful by the way," he said and I blushed. "I think that's why Daniel is having a little problem down there. You should probably help him," he whispered before he winked.

"Seongwoo!" I whisper-shouted as I punched him lightly and he chuckled before he left.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked as he came back with my dad.

"Huh? Nothing," I lied as I cupped my warm cheeks. I unconsciously glanced at his crotch, and I could definitely see his growing bulge.

"Ah. We have some new guests who wanna meet you," Daniel said.

I saw my homeless friends, the ones who accompanied me during my darkest times, cheered me up, reminded me to be grateful and humble no matter how much or how little we have. They might not have much, but they have a big heart. I hugged them as I was so happy to see them.

"(y/n), why did you bring these low-class people to the party?" my mom suddenly whispered to Daniel and I when she saw my friends.

I looked at Daniel, then we both snorted. People wouldn't change overnight, would they?

"I brought them here, Mam. I know that it'll make my wife happy. So I hope you could respect our guests too," Daniel said and I nodded.

"Thank you baby for bringing them here," I said as I kissed Daniel on the cheek.

Then Daniel and I excused ourselves to greet the others.

"Thank you so much for helping out with the foods, they're delicious," I said to my prior supervisor at the restaurant.

"No problem. I always knew something was going on between you two. He couldn't kept his eyes off of you every time he's in our restaurant," she said.

We blushed.

"Yeah, I also sensed something's strange when you requested her to be your exclusive PT," the gym's owner agreed.

"That's none of your business," Daniel said.

"If he ever mess with you. Just tell me, alright?" he said and I chuckled.

"Shut up! She's mine!" Daniel said as he pulled me to his chest.

Then we joked around as the other guests joined in. I was really happy, when they all said I look pretty. I was insecure about how I looked, since I never wear such a girly flowery dress like that. But apparently I could pull it off.