34 - Closure (Final)

A/N: Dear readers, from this point onward, it's purely fan fiction. The last event that's based on the true story in this book is the argument that (y/n) had with her mom in the previous chapter.

After we all calmed down from the big surprises, we went inside to sleep. Daniel was sleeping so soundly while hugging me. But I couldn't sleep as I was still trying to process the fact that there's a human being that I carried in my belly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Daniel asked when he realized that I was still awake.

"Could you please pinch me? I want to make sure that I'm not dreaming" I said.

"I'll kiss you instead" he said before he kissed me, "Still feels like a dream?" he asked and I shook my head.

Then he went down to my lower body and caressed my belly.

"So this is where our baby is?" he asked as he looked up at me.

"Apparently" I said as I looked back at him, "Are you happy that I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"When my mom hinted the news to me. It felt like a fireworks. I felt all sorts of emotions. It's also still feel surreal to me" he said.

"Do you think that I can be a good mom?" I asked.

"Of course. Besides, I'll make sure that we'll be a good parents because we'll raise our baby together" he said. "Mmm, (y/n), do you mind if we only have a small and private wedding?" he asked.

"No no no. I absolutely don't mind" I said.

I wasn't concerned about how we're going to hold the wedding. I was worried if he's okay with marrying me. I was afraid that he proposed just because he knew that I was pregnant. I didn't wanna rush things between us and I didn't wanna trap him into marriage because of the baby.

"I know what you're thinking right now, and let me tell you, none of it is true" he said and I looked at him confused.

"I already bought the ring when I said that I needed to run an errand after I went for a meeting that day. But I completely forgot my plan to propose when I saw your jaw-dropping tweak, then you know what happened next" he said.

"Since when do you become a mind reader?" I asked as I chuckled. I was surprised that he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Since I know that you have another annoying hobby of thinking that you don't deserve to be happy" he said.

"I'm so fucking in love with you" I said.

"Ahem, you know you look so sexy when you curse and that arouse me, big time. So, unless you are ready to make another baby, you might wanna tame your tongue" he teased, "And I don't think it's good for the baby to hear that" he whispered.

"I'm sorry. I still have a lot to learn" I said.

"Hahaha. Don't forget, we're in this together. That's why I want us to have just a small wedding, because I don't wanna waste our time and tire you off, focusing on the preparation. I want to focus more on us and our kid. I hope you understand" he explained as he caressed my cheek.

"That's so thoughtful of you. Thank you. I think we should do that" I agreed.

"So do you think you'll be fine if we go to your parents' house tomorrow to ask for their blessings?" he asked.