No... Way!

Me: so this is about me and my BFFS and lil sis going to the TMNT awesomeness

Carrie: eeeeeek! I get to meet Mikey!!!!

Izzy: Donnie... faints

Luna: LEO!!!! EEEEK!

Me: ya so, this time, since I'm really Blue I won't have her saying anything in these... uh these

#StoryTimes

#MeMyselfAndI

"How's life?" my best friend Carrie asked.

"Ugh! Same as always. Getting picked on, hating life, wishing I lived with the TMNTs. Same as always." I said bored.

"Dang another stupid day!" Izzy (my other BFF) yells.

"Ready for tonight sis?" Luna asks bouncing (literally BOUNCING) in excitement.

"Yep!" I said cheering up, "LET US BE OFF!"

Well you're most likely wondering who we are. Well, I'll tell ya.

I'm Artemis Water, everybody calls me Blue (cause they wanna live). I have long light-brown hair, sea-blue (I call them aqua) eyes, and am a TOMBOY. Also I love the colors aqua and crimson and water and wolves. Fun fact about me, I am a MAJOR fangirl of Raph from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT).

Caroline Ōkami, or Carrie, is the fun-loving prankster of our group. She has long blonde (almost orange) hair with a vertical orange strip down the middle, green eyes, and is kinda tomboy. She loves the color orange and parties and wolves. She is a fangirl of Mikey (do I need to explain why that is weird?).

Izzabeth Ōkami, or Izzy, is the brain of the group. She has long wavy black hair with purple streaks and bangs that cover one eye, light-brown eyes, a gap-tooth, and is a girly-girl. She loves anything and everything a nerd does, also the color lavender, owls, and wolves. She likes Donnie.

Lunar Water, or Luna, is my little sister and the leader (not) of the bunch. She has short blonde hair, sky-blue eyes, and is a MAJOR girly-girl. She likes... well... I don't know, ask her. I DO know that she LOVES Leo.

Did I mention that we are trained in ninjitsu and have our very own weapons? No? Well now ya know.

-at da crib-

We were sitting around the TV. Backpacks packed incase we get sucked into their dimension. Hey we read ALOT of wattpad.

"Yay!" said Luna as the show came on.

We were 5 minutes into the show when we heard a weird sound and the room started to shake.

"It's happening! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!" squealed Carrie.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!" we screamed as we were sucked into a weird pink triangle in the back of the room.

Hold up. Pink triangle? DUDE!

We hit the ground, HARD. I groaned and sat up. When my vision cleared I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Dudes. Is that what I think it is?" I asked hoping this was real.

"TCRI!!!" we gasped, then jumped up and down squealing.

"Let's go!" said Carrie, "If we're fast we might be able to see THEM!"

We snuck into TCRI. Dang those lessons paid off! We were over some room and we saw a giant pot holding some goo. GASP! MUTAGEN!

"Luna! Don't lean over it!" I called to my little sis. Too late.

I caught my sister but fell along with Carrie and Izzy into the goop.

-2 hours later-

"Cough! Is everyone still alive?" I asked looking around. I gasped, we all now had our hair color ears and tails with our favorite color tips.

"Wait? How are we out?" asked Izzy.

We looked around and gasped.

"No... way! Eeeeeek!!" Carrie squealed, causing a commotion in an alley nearby.

"Woah! Dudette! Wait... GUYS!" a turtle with an orange bandana and knunckucks said.

"EEEEEEEEEK!" squealed Carrie, again.

The other 3 turtles came out soon and I wasn't the only one trying to hold in a squeal of my own.

"Uh, dudes? Aren't they supposed to be scared or freaked out or something?" Mikey asked looking confused.

"Um, he-"

"Hi! I'm Michelangelo, but you can call me Mikey!" Leo, Donnie, and Raph face-palmed.

"Hi! I'm Caroline, but you can call me Carrie!" me, Izzy, and Luna face-palmed.

"Hello, My name is Leonardo, call me Leo." he said not really confertable.

"I am Donatello, please call me Donnie." he said holding a laptop.

"Raphael, call me Raph." he said arms crossed.

"Well, I'm Lunari, but you can call me Luna. These are my friends Carrie and Izzabeth, or Izzy. And this is my sister Artemis, or Blue." said Luna pointing to each of us.

"Well, well, well. Looks like my little friends have returned, looky, looky." a voice said behind us.

I turned around and growled, "Shredder."

"Well hello there Artemis. Long time no see." Shredder said with a smirk.

#EndIsNigh

Me: CLIFFHANGER!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! Bye bye!

PEACE!!! WATER!! WOLVES!!! \(^o^)/