Fireworks!!

This I don't know if I'll finish it on Independence Day or the day before... *shrugs* oh well.

I woke up this morning like: OMFG IT'S THE 4TH OF JULY!! And ran around the lair singing Firework by Katy Perry.

Raph caught me before I ran straight into the wall, "Blue, calm down. Tell me what's got u hyped up, slowly."

"It's flippin THE 4TH OF JULY!!" I kiss his cheek and run away laughing.

I got a text from my friend Lilac and stayed in bed for an hour talking to her to come up with the perfect plans for me and Raph tonight.

I had a concert in thirty so I had to hurry (rhyme!!).

L8er Li, gatta go sang meh hart out! =) - BlueMoon

Bye! GL Gurl!!! X) - LilacsAndRoses

When we got to the concert I was SO nervous! Some of my biggest inspirations would be here so I had to be awesome!!

"Ya gonna do fine Blue. See ya after good luck." Raph smiled slightly and let me go onstage.

"I'm and American Soldier

An American!

Beside my brothers and my sisters,

I will proudly take a stand

When Liberty's in jeopardy

I'll alway do what's right

I'm out here on the front lines

Sleep in peace tonight

I'm an American soldier,

Oooooooh, I'm an American Soldier!" I open my eyes to see everyone, EVERYONE, out of their seat clapping.

I bowed and walk off the stag and into Raphs arms.

"See Blue," he said looking at me, "Ya did even better than fine."

I smile at him, "Meet me at Liberty Island at 6."

He smiles an nods, he knows I planned something so he best not mess with it.

- time skip to 6!! *Lou Lou skip to my Lou!* -

I was waiting for him to get here, as usual. I don't mind I usually think while he's coming because when he's near me my brain goes fuzzy.

"YO BLUE!! IM HEAH!!" Raph yells, gaining my attention fom the shoulder of Lady Liberty.

I jump down and his eyes widen. I smile,

"April picked it out."

POV SWAP

She jumped down and my eyes widen in surprise.

She was wearing a red tank top, blue jeans, white flats and fingerless gloves. Her hair was curled but it now had a swept away look to it because of the wind.

She smiled, "April picked it out." She twirled.

"Remind me to thank her when we get home." she laughed at my statement an we headed up. (Get it? HEADed up? they were going to the HEAD! I'll stop now.)

POV SWAP

"So Luna," Leo said sitting beside me, "Tell me about you and your friends."

We were having a picnic on Liberty Island cause I thought he would like to see the fireworks in person, kinda.

"Well, where do I begin? Blue's super overprotective of me cause I'm the youngest and her sister. She's a huge hothead and an equally as big tomboy. She's a night owl and she can stay up a month if he wanted to. Nobody, not even she knows the extent of her powers. She uses her single black-bladed katana she named Smiley, her tessen, and sometimes a special weapon that was passed down to her from dad. Even thought she seems cold and heartless sometimes, she has a heart of fire and water."