Double Date: Rose and Bella

Me: I HAD to do SOMEBODY and those two seemed perfecto!

Luna: I'm just glad it wasn't me.

Me: oh you'll change your mind after reading this... MWHAHAHA!!

#$toryBoutTwins /Bella/

Hey Bell! - Ty

Wat Ty? - Bellarina

Is hav idea ta get Ollie and Rosie togeder! - Ty

Wat? - Bellarina

x2 date - Ty

How dat help? - Bellarina

We leave dem alone at sometime and if dat don't work I'll hav a wittle talk wit Ollie and you wit Rosie. - Ty

Gr8 Wat will we tell dem? - Bellarina

Dat it's a night wit just us four - Ty

KK! By! - Bellarina

Se u l8tr! - Ty

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. My crush and I and my lil sis and her crush are going on a double date!

- x2 date time! -

"I still don't know why I agreed to this." Rose said through our mind link.

You were wondering how we know so much about each other and always finish each others sentences, that's how.

Rose was wearing a frilly bubblegum-pink tank-top, light jeans, and some pink strappy heels. I did Roses' makeup and I did good if I do say so myself. She had on a light layer of blush, some light pink gloss, and some pink eyeshadow. Her normally straight strawberry-blonde hair was curled and in a ponytail. Her ears were pulled back with her hair and her tail was hidden in her jeans.

I was wearing a rainbow long-sleeved top, a dark jean-skirt, and some magenta heels. I had some red lipstick, a light blue eyeshadow, and some light-brown blush. My brown locks with rainbow highlights was in a side-braid that made it look A-MAZ-ING. My tail was also hidden and I was wearing a gray beanie over my ears.

When the guys showed up I could see in their eyes that they were thinking the same thing, Woah.

Oliver was in a white polo-shirt and some light jeans. Tyler had on a gray polo-shirt and some dark jeans.

I laughed when I saw Rose was blushing like crazy.

"So..." Oliver said awkwardly.

"Let's get this party started!" I exclaimed, causing Rose to blush even more.

- 1 hour later -

We've had a fun night so far. We danced, we talked, hey, we even got Rose and Ollie to talk!

Hey Bell - Ty

Yeah? - Bellarina

Hookie - Ty

KK time for action! - Bellarina

Hookie was our code-word for time to leave.

"Hey Ty? Can I talk to you a minute?" I got up. He followed my lead and we walked away.

#ShyLittleRose

Did she seriously think this will work? She does know I can hear everything she thinks right? Oh well, might as well try to make a conversation.

"Hey Ollie." I say he looks at me.

"Yeah Rosie?" he asks and I blush.

"Don't you think that our siblings are a perfect couple? Actually, everybody has a match. Ty and Bell, Leo and Luna, Raph and Blue, Donnie and Izzy, and Mikey and Carrie. The only ones who don't have a match are me, you, and Drew."

"Yeah, but I think there's one more match you forgot about."

"Who?"

"April and Casey."

"Oh..."

#SurpriseForBella

"I can't believe it! This might a actually work!" I said, getting excited.

"Well, um... Bella." Ty says kinda shyly.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, getting them alone is not the only reason I wanted us to leave."

"What's the other reason?"

"Well... uh... um. Arg! Can I just show you?"

"Sure."

"Promise it won't change anything?"

"Well always be friends, no matter what we do."

And with that he kissed me. I was surprised at first, but I still kissed him back. I placed my hands on his chest and he put his on my waist. We stayed like that for a bit longer then pulled apart.

"Let's go back now." Ty says.

"Yeah." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

We held hands and walked back to the table. They weren't talking, heck they weren't even closer!

"Let's go home."

#SsundeeRocks!

Me: sowy! I LUV SSUNDEE AND RAPHIE TOO!!! I LUV YOU GUYS TOO!!!

Carrie: yeah! she'd be nothing without you guys! bye!

PEACE!! WATER!! WOLVES!! \(^o^)/