Secrets and Surprises

Me: hi!!!!!! (I'm running out of things to say!) Izzy!

Izzy: yeah?

Me: say something funny!

Izzy: isn't that Carrie's and your job?

Me: arg!!

#Go!

#AllBoutMe!

- at da lair -

"Hey all y'all turtle dudes!" Carrie said smiling, "This is a token of our appreciation for volunteering to put up with us! We figured that you'd like to know more bout us so here ya go!"

I walked up onstage with a guitar in my hands. I did one of those awesome guitar solos and the guys' jaws practically fell off.

"Hey dudes! Ima tomboy and a redneck that's not afraid to stand out. Ima partier and a gamer and even one heck of a hothead! My favorite colors are aqua and crimson and I sing and play guitar." I told them about myself.

Next up was Luna, "Hi! I'm a girly girl and I LUV to dance! My favorite color is sky-blue and I'm the manger for the band."

Carrie came up with her mini drum-set and did a solo, "Sup turtle men! Ima a CRAZY gamer, partier, skater, and tomboy. I luv da colors yellow, orange, and green and play da drums like no other!"

Izzy walked up an smiled shyly while playing on her keyboard, "Hi, I'm kinda a nerd, scientist, and inventor. I like the colors purple, silver, and black. I also play the piano and keyboard."

#DonnieDaDaisy

(Me: pfft- hahahahahahah!)

After Izzy told us about herself Raph elbowed me.

"Looks like we found yer soulmate dude." he said chuckling.

"Stop it!" I said and he turned back.

What did he mean by that?

#MeGold!

Andy walked up with his guitar, "Hey, ya haven't really met me yet. I'm Andrew, I'm the jock of the family."

"Dude! Your not the only one!" I yelled causing him to chuckle.

"Anyway, my favorite colors are black and midnight-blue. I am the other guitar player."

"Ok! Since you probably already know about Rose and Bella from April. We are going to sing you a song." I said and smirked, "You are all from New York so you probably don't know this song unless one of you listens to country."

"Let's do dis tang!" Carrie shouted.

Carrie started the first verse,

"The mixtape's got a little Hank, little Drake
A little something bump, thump, thumping on the wheel ride

The mix in our drink's a little stronger than you thank
So get a grip, take a sip of that feel right

The trucks jacked up, flat bills flipped back
Yeah you can find us where the party's at!"

"This is how we roll
We hanging round singing out everything on the radio
We light it up with our hands up

This is how we roll
This is how we do
We're burning down the night shooting bullets at the moon." we all sang.

"Baby this is how we roll."

Andrew's turn,

"Yeah baby this is how we roll
We rollin into town
With nothin else to do we take another lap around