Chapter One

Liza's P.O.V

"Hey Liza, don't forget to do my calculus homework tonight!"

I was getting my book out for history when I heard Caroline call out to me. I sighed at how bad my life is everyday, all day.

I closed my locker shut and looked around at all of the people that were whispering. I heard something about a new kid and him being a total dreamboat, but I decided to ignore the rest.

I was about to start my journey to my class, but it was cut short when my eyes landed on someone.

The new kid.

I figured the new kid would have glasses and braces, but he had neither.

He was tall, buff, handsome, and obviously had every girls' attention.

His brown hair was slightly moving as he made his way down the long hallway.

His brown eyes flickered from left to right, then right to left.

I was staring at him as if he was a waffle waiting for me to eat.

Okay Liza, chill.

Like seriously, chill.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Caroline calling over to him.

"Hey new kid! David, right?" Caroling called out.

David, I guess his name was, looked over at Caroline, who was arching her back and pushing her chest out. He stopped right in front of her, since her and her minions were standing in the middle of the hallway, with her brother Cody and his friends behind Caroline.

Caroline played with the end of her dyed blonde and silver hair as she looked at the brown haired kid.

I will admit, Caroline is beautiful and so are her minions. The only thing fake about Caroline, is her dyed hair and nice personality. Cody on the other hand is very, very cute and Alexis' cousin Ashton, is on the okay side.

(Order is Alexis, Caroline, Jasmine, Ashton and Cody)

"Umm, yeah?" David said as he looked around, trying to avoid her gaze.

I, like everyone else, was listening to their conversation and watching what would happen next as I stood by. I was looking around as well, when his eyes locked with mine.

His brown eyes were perfect in every way. We stared into each others eyes for what felt like forever, but was only for a few seconds. We were both snapped back to reality when Caroline's awful voice decided to exist again.

"Well, my name is Caroline Winters," she said as she stuck her hand out, which he shook her hand instead of kissing it as if she's a queen, if so she is Queen Bitch. "This is Alexis and, umm, what's your name?"

She asked turning to the brunette. The brunette's name was Jasmine. She was the nicest in the group. Anytime Caroline was mean to me or hurt me, she always held sadness in her eyes. Jasmine is from Australia with a thick Australian accent that I think is the most amazing thing.