Chapter Fourteen

Liza's P.O.V

I told David bye then got out of the car. As soon as the door closed he drove off, leaving me literally in the dust.

I'm guessing Jennifer and David didn't end things very well. I wonder what happened.

Oh well.

I walked to the entrance of the gym part and opened the door. Once I did, everyone looked at me.

Some of them had disgusted faces, probably from me not fighting David, while others just smiled as friendly as they could at me.

A lot of the people here are guys who have wives they cheat on after fighting with some twenty-year-old sluts. Except some like the seventeen-year-olds... me.

"Koshy!" I heard Ben yell, making me whimper.

I was supposed to have three more fights after David, but I left and didn't do them. That's why Ben is probably very much so pissed right now.

I walked slowly over to where Ben was standing. As soon as I made it there, I wanted to turn around and go back home.

"Hey Ben." I dragged out as if nothing happened even though I know it did and I'm going to be murdered.

He scowled as he looked at me. I just slumped my shoulders and looked up at him.

"Where the mother-fucking-pancake did you go last night? I didn't yell at you last night because I thought you and the cute boy named David would make out or fuck then you'd be back in the ring! But nooooo, Liza wanted to leave causing me to reschedule your fights for another day. Meaning I had to do more work and I couldn't just stuff my face with fries at my apartment where Netflix awaited me!" Ben slightly yelled at me.

"I'm sure he didn't miss you that much." I tried to reason.

"Oh he most certainly did. He was crying for my attention. My neighbor told me so cause she could hear him. So I fed him, repeatedly, and apologized, repeatedly, and you wanna know what happened?" he fumed.

"He gave you love and affection?" I asked hopefully.

"No! He took a shit on my carpet! Right in front of me!" he yelled, causing people to question us.

If you haven't guessed yet, Netflix is Ben's dog. Which is the cutest pug ever.

"I'm so sorry, Ben. I'll make it up to you." I promised.

"You better because you know Netflix is my life. Both versions." he sassily commented.

I just laughed at his drama queen self and headed into the locker room with Ben following behind me.

"So today I think we should..."

Ben kept giving me different things I had to do. The worst thing was me having to fight every person in this gym today. Don't get me wrong it may not be much of a challenge but it's a lot of work.

We started on stretching on the floor then moved to the punching bags. After that we moved to the ring to work on new moves Ben worked on. 

Six fucking hours of torture have passed and I'm still practicing moves. I've fought with Ben over and over again. We took a break after three hours, but then got right back to fighting.

"Ben, can we please be done?" I whined.

He rolled his eyes at me then got out of a fighting position. He grabbed his water bottle with the words "I'm way better looking than you because I drink water" on it and chugged it. He is a very dramatic person. He claims that even orange juice adds on weight. He only drinks water. Nothing else.

"Fine, but you are fighting Jade." Ben announced.

He exited the ring and went over to some people to talk.

"Who the fuck is Jade?" I asked to myself out loud.

"I am."

I jumped slightly and turned to look where the voice was coming from. I froze a little at who was in front of me in the ring.

Only my boyfriend's ex bitch of a girlfriend.

Jennifer Jade.

Now that explains it.

And of course David walked through the entrance of the building the same time I was about to speak. I looked at him and saw a few cuts on his face. Along with a bruise.

I jumped out of the ring quickly and ran to him as he was casually walking over to me.

"What the hell happened?" I worriedly asked.

"Cody, stepped on my new shoes." he shrugged.

Yeah, right. That's so true.

Liar.

"Oh."

That's all I was able to say before David engulfed me with a hug.

I tried to push him away because I probably smell disgusting.

"Get off of me. I smell gross and I have to go fight your ex." I groaned.

I felt his body stiffen and he let go of me. Once he looked around the room for a second, he pushed me behind his back, causing me to stumble a little.

Ben and Jennifer both started walking over to us. Jennifer looked like she was going to murder me and Ben just looked like he was high with his huge smile.

"David, just in time to watch your boo thang fight Jade here. I taught Liza a few new moves so her butt will for sure be sticking out for you." he laughed at himself in the end.

Idiot.

"Yeah, I think Liza and I are going to go. She'll make it up to you tonight. Bye." David tried to rush out before grabbing me and dragging me to the door.

I reluctantly let him pull me away until I felt a cold hand on my arm, yanking me back.

My hand fell from David's, causing him to jerk his head towards me in worry. Someone gripped my arm tightly as they held it.

I eventually turned around to punch the bitch in the face, but they let go once I turned.

Jennifer was standing there looking at me with anger all over her face. She stared me in the eyes with her cold blue ones.

"Me, you, ring. Now. Unless you're too scared." she smirked.

"I'm not the one who has dance on their ass from Justice shorts." I sneered.

I really hate this bitch. Plus it's true.

She just growled and climbed into the ring. I was on my way to it before I was stopped by David.

"Don't worry, I've been practicing." I stated so he wouldn't worry.

He just laughed and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I wasn't coming to tell you to be careful. I was coming to tell you to kick her ass."

"Will do." I smiled.

I kissed his cheek then hopped into the ring. I popped my joints and stared at the first class asshole in front of me.

"Show me what you got, Koshy." she hissed.

"Gladly." I gritted before taking my fist straight to her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was awful and this wasn't edited