Chapter Eight

David's P.O.V

I walked over to the door where Liza was standing and froze. I stared at her beautiful brown eyes. 

She's perfect.

My eyes darted down to her lips unconsciously. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I want my lips to touch hers. I want, her. 

I wanted to kiss her in the car too. 

I stared at her Hershey kiss eyes and debated on whether I should kiss her or not. She glanced down at my lips like I did to her. 

Do it.

No don't. 

Yes do it. 

No d-.

"Kiss me." she whispered. 

As soon as I heard those words, I smashed my lips into hers. 

She kissed me back as I reached for her hips. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer. 

She reluctantly let me do so. 

Her small body was rested in my arms. 

I don't want to let her go.

So I didn't. 

I clung to her body as if she is the only thing I'll ever need. 

Truth is...

She is. 

Liza pulled away for air and I did the same. I could feel my shirt clinging to my body from the little sweat on my body from the heated makeout.

We both gasped for air as we gazed into each other's eyes. 

God she's beautiful. 

How am I so in love with her even though I met her two days ago?

"How am I already in love with you, yet I just met you?" I unknowingly asked her. 

Liza looked confused a little and let out a soft laugh with a smile on her face.

"No you're not. Please. Look at me." she responded with. 

Liza pulled away as I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. 

What the hell is she talking about?

She fucking gorgeous. 

"What do you mean? Liza, you're beautiful." I stated. 

"Thanks, but it's whatever." she reponded shyly. 

It was silent for a moment as I continued to wonder why Liza thought about herself this way. 

She ended up breaking it after a few minutes. 

"I'm going to take a shower." she announced. 

"Uhh, towels are on the shelves and I think some shampoo, conditioner, and body wash are in there that my brother told me to bring for him when he visits." I stammered nervously. 

Why is she making me so nervous?

"You have a brother?" Liza responded. 

"Y-Yeah, but he doesn't live with me." I murmured. 

More like, my brother lives with my shit head parents in Vernon Hills. I wanted him to come with me, but my parents said they would call the cops on me for 'kidnapping' if I did. 

I'll get to see him again one day, hopefully. 

"How old is he?" Liza asked, breaking me from my thoughts. 

"Next week he's turning eight." I mumbled. 

I don't like talking about him because I miss him so much. It's only been less then a week, but before I barely go to see him. 

"I'm gonna go clean up some. I don't know if you've seen it or not but my room was redone some. Just thought you should know in case you didn't know that was my room." I stuttered. 

Again, WHY DOES SHE MAKE ME SO FUCKING NERVOUS?!

I awkwardly smiled and left the room, closing the door behind me, before she could reply. 

Well I'm officially, totally, fucked.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

Liza's P.O.V

After taking a long relaxing shower, I dried off and slipped on my bra, underwear, and David's shirt. 

I don't know how I feel about him. I mean, that kiss was like being on cloud nine. 

He says he's in love with me. I doubt it. How could he? I'm nothing special. 

"Liza, you ready to go?" I heard David shout from downstairs. 

I tied the laces on my shoes and opened them door to the room I'm staying in. 

"Yeah, I'm ready." I shouted back. 

I went to the steps and practically ran down them. 

Liza, chill. 

I reached the bottom and looked around for David. I was about to take a step towards the living room, but David popped up out of no where, swinging his keys around his finger. 

His eyes gazed my body whilst they swirled. 

Beautiful

"Exactly what I was thinking." David said with a smirk then walked out the door. 

Shit. I said that out loud. 

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I realized he was talking about me. 

Dobrik... what the hell are you doing to me?

I heard a car honk and saw David smirking at me as he sat in the drivers seat of his car. He rolled down his window and smiled. 

"You just gonna stand there or what, angel?" he shouted. 

I laughed and walked out the door, closing it behind me. 

I hope it's locked. 

I ran to his Jeep and hopped in. 

"So do you want to eat first or go shopping and I can make you dinner?" David suggested as we started driving down the street. 

"Well, since we are going to be living together I suppose and I can't cook for shit, I want to put your talents to the test." I said as I unconsciously tapped the console between David and I.

David's angelic laugh filled my ears and I smiled.

"I might be able to whip something up for you, angel." 

I continued smiling and we drove the rest of the way to the grocery store. 

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

"Liza, I don't want to go into that aisle." David whined. 

I was sitting in the buggy covered in random foods. David was pushing me around the store. I told him I needed to grab some tampons because you know... Mother Nature... and women... 

Yeah. 

We were fighting because he didn't want to go down the aisle. 

"David, please. Unless you want me bleeding on everything in your brand-fucking- new house, then you will push me down this aisle." I warned. 

After a second of debating in his mind, he cracked a smile and laughed. 

"You are really something special, angel." he laughed.

I smiled as David started pushing me down each side of the aisle. I grabbed what I needed from the shelves. 

David continued pushing me down the aisles as we made stupid jokes until we heard Queen Bitch herself. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little Liza and David." Caroline hissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instagram: dizadoshyneeded129