Chapter Seven

Liza's P.O.V

Freedom

Not once in my life have I experienced it. Until now. 

"I'm free." I whispered once more to myself as a tear fell down my cheek.

I felt a warm hand grab mine, breaking me from my trance. I look up and see David looking at me. I now noticed that we had stopped in front of a familiar house. 

"You are."

I gave him a small smile that was for once genuine. I stared into his brown eyes. They seemed to swirl when he was focused on something. That could just be my imagination, but he seems focused and they seemed to swirl. 

He leaned slightly closer to me and I returned the action towards him. His lips darted down to my lips for a moment then back to my eyes. I did the same with his lips as well. I watched as his tongue swiped across his bottom lip. Unconsciously, my teeth decided to grab ahold of my bottom lip from nervousness. 

David looked as if he was about to kiss me, but I guess decided against it. 

"Umm, we should get you settled in." he muttered to me. 

I blinked my eyes rapidly, taking in his words. 

"Uh, yeah. That sounds good." I stammered back. 

David scrunched his eyebrows, trying to study something then quickly got out of the car. I didn't realize he even did it until I felt the wind from the door closing hit my face.

I processed everything for a moment before exiting the car. I walked to the back of it and saw a few bags were missing. I looked up and saw David holding them while unlocking his front door.

Why does David live alone?

Where are his parents?

Those questions were circling my head as I stared at the still shirtless guy entering his house. Shortly he disappeared into it. He's a mystery I want to solve. One I need to solve.

My thoughts decided to get the best of me and I didn't realize he was back at the door with a shirt on. I was still staring as he made his way over to me.

"Liza, you okay?" he questioned once he was next to me.

I stared a little longer at his face, studying it, before shaking my head to clear my thoughts. By this time he was grabbing the last bag from the back of the car and closing it.

"Yeah, umm, I'm, yeah, I'm fine." I managed to get out.

He gave me a little smile and stepped out of the way, motioning for me to walk to his house. When I walked in, I took a long look around. The last time I was here, I was in a rush. 

The inside of the house was cozy, but very boyish. The house smelled like cinnamon and axe cologne. Which is actually the greatest thing in the whole world. 

I took a step forward slightly looking around more. I turned to David silently asking if I could look around more. 

"Yeah, go ahead. After all you are living here now. I'm going to take your bags upstairs to the spare bedroom." he stated then started for the the staircase. 

I walked through the living room that had a large couch, a fire place, and screen TV mounted to the wall. For David being a guy, he surely knows how to decorate. I continued my way into the kitchen that was partially connected. The kitchen was narrow and had black cabinets. It was very modern and cute. 

I found a hallway leading from the kitchen and walked down it. There was a bathroom, an empty room, and a small closet that was empty. This house barely has anything in it. 

Well shit head, he just moved in. 

Right

Once I found the staircase again, I climbed my way up. I heard rustling in a near by room so I went to investigate. I passed David's bedroom which now had some color on it. The sheets were white now and his room was a lighter color. I'll have to ask him about it all. Continuing my way down the hallway, I saw David moving some stuff around in a bedroom that I'm guessing is mine

He has changed and is now wearing black basketball shorts with a white muscle shirt. It was quite a view if I say so myself. 

I cleared my throat and he looked up. His eyes connected with mine and it felt like I was on cloud nine. 

"This can be your room and we can buy more furniture if you want. And if you don't like it then we can change it. Someone came and decorated my house." David mumbled as he stared at me. 

I stared straight back at him, watching his eyes swirl. This moment is so enchanting that I don't ever want to escape from it. 

"It's beautiful." I blurted out. "Thank you, for everything."

"No problem. It's nothing, really. Are you hungry?" David asked and I was about to answer, but he continued. "Actually, I have no food here. So do you want to go grocery shopping with me."

I scrunched my eyebrows and laughed a little. 

"So she laughs." David whispered to himself, but I heard it. "I know it sounds awful, but you can pick some snacks out and we can buy some movies to watch."

"That sounds great, but I don't have anything to wear out." I said quietly. 

David scrunched his eyebrows and stared at the ground as he was thinking. He snapped his fingers and looked up. 

"Well, most of your clothes are in the washing machine, but you can wear one of my T-shirts like a dress. Girls do that, right?" 

I laughed and smiled as I nodded my head in response. 

"Can I take a shower first? I feel disgusting." I replied. 

"Yeah, bathroom is over there. I'll be downstairs when you're done." he answered.

David walked over to where I was standing which was by the door. 

He stared at me for a minute and darted his eyes down to my lips. I returned the action for the second time today. I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. David looked as if he was fighting himself on something.

Just do it, I thought 

"Kiss me." I whispered. 

And with that, David smashed his lips into mine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instagram: dizadoshyneeded129

Sorry it's been so long but I'm working on this and I honestly am starting to love this.