Chapter Five

Liza's P.O.V

I got out my dad's car and saw my client pull up. Once he got out I winked and walked into my house. I climbed up the steps with ease, knowing he was behind me. I felt a hand on my ass and gasped.

I went up the steps quicker and into my room. I threw my bag down and stood in front of my bed.

After that, nothing mattered. He had his way with me. He touched, grabbed, and put his mouth on everything. He wasn't just the fuck and duck guy.

"Thanks, doll. I'll be back for more." he said before throwing me money and leaving.

I sat there naked in the bed with tears in my eyes. I picked up the stacks of cash and looked at the sides of them. $2,000 in each. I stood up from my bed feeling so sore.

I took my money and walked over to the small save in my room. I unlocked it then placed my money next to all the other stacks.

I get half of what they pay. My dad gets the other. I grabbed my phone from my bag and saw it was 5:00am.

Four hours of fucking from that guy. Well, I get no sleep once again.

I saw another text from David that I got an hour after the first one.

12:38am

David the Greek God

Goodnight angel. Sweet dreams.

I smiled at the text once again. Even though he is sleeping and won't see it for a few hours, I replied.

5:07am

You

Goodnight David. Thank you.

Once I replied I turned on some music and got into the shower once more. I sat down and absorbed the hot water.

I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting off until a blaring alarm went off. I jumped up and out of the shower. My phone was going off because it was 6:30am and time to get ready for school.

Great.

I didn't get to do Caroline's or my homework. I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my body.

I grabbed skinny jeans, a pink top, a tan belt, and tan shoes.

I put it all on then went into my bathroom. I applied mascara and brushed out my still wet hair. I blow dried it then straightened it.

Since it was kind of cold outside, I grabbed a grey beanie and put it on. I grabbed my backpack and my phone then left my room. My head was pounding from the night I had with no sleep. My eyes were droopy from the no sleep as well.

I made sure the stack of cash for my dad was in my bag as well. I walked down the steps and threw the money at my dad on the couch.

"There's your money. I won't be home till about 11:00pm. I have training." I said.

I was about to walk out the door when a hand gripped my arm. I turned to look at the person and didn't recognize the person.

He was tall and had a lot of muscles. He had black hair and looked to be in his thirties.

"You have a client." my father said with no emotion in his voice.

"I have school." I said slightly angry.

"I don't fucking care if it's the end of the goddamn world. You have a client and you will give the client what he wants. Do I make myself clear?" my dad gritted. 

A tear slid down my cheek and I nodded my head. The man lifted my chin and wiped away my tear. He looked over at my dad with a grin on his face.

"Well, John I swing both ways. Wanna join?" he asked my dad. 

No, please no. My heart was aching at the thought. 

"I don't know, Matt." he replied. 

"I'll pay double." he instantly shot back. 

No. 

No. 

No. 

"Well, if you insist." he said. 

I felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket as they walked closer to me. They had a michevious look in their eyes. A seductive, hungry one. I backed up again the window that looked out onto my front yard. 

I dropped my bag on the ground and let the tears fall. Matt, the client, was closest to me. He ripped my shirt off and started to place kisses on my neck. My dad ripped my jeans down my legs after taking my belt off. I was left in my bra and underwear in front of the window. 

Please someone walk by. 

Or maybe drive by. 

Someone save me. 

Please. 

Not even a minute later, I was completely naked. They put my onto the floor and had their way. I blanked out through it all because of one reason.

My own father drugged me. 

He poked a needle into my skin while I was fighting against them. 

I lied there in the cold ground fully naked. 

"She was great and I enjoyed it. Here's the money." Matt handed my dad four stacks of $2,000. 

They shook hands and cleaned themselves up before exiting the household. My body was still numb and I couldn't move. 

Tears were falling from my eyes onto the floor. I only knew that because I could see it. 

My ringtone was going off for the eighth time. Someone was trying to call me, but I couldn't get to my phone to see who. 

I heard a banging on the door as I was on the floor. After a minute, the door busted open. 

"Oh my god, Liza." I heard the voice say. 

I knew the voice. I knew the person looking at me. And I couldn't do anything to hide myself. 

David ran over to me and lifted me up. He cradled me in his arms. I started to get my senses back after a while. Sobs started to leave my mouth as I wrapped my arms around my body. 

"Shh. Liza, I got you. It's going to be okay. You're okay. I won't let go." he soothed as he wrapped his arms tighter around me. 

"P-Promise?" I stuttered.

"Promise." he replied. 

He is the one to save me. Hopefully forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instagram: dizadoshyneeded129 

Next chapter next Monday! Turns out I have a busy summer schedule.