Chapter Four

Liza's P.O.V

As soon as David stopped the car in front of my house, I thanked him and quickly got out. I ran and unlocked my front door.

I was about to close the door when I heard a deep stern voice.

"Where the hell have you been? And who was that outside?" my dad asked.

I was frozen in my spot as David started to drive off. I slowly closed the door and turned around.

"Umm, I stayed late at school. And I got a ride from a friend." I said quietly.

My dad scoffed as he started to walk away.

"As if you have any friends," my dad paused then turned my way. "Whatever, don't be late again. Now get your ass upstairs and get dressed. Tonight you have a client after your shift."

As I headed up the stairs, my stomach tightened. I didn't want a client. I never have.

I pushed open my door and threw my bag on the ground. I kicked the door closed then walked to my connecting bathroom. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. The hot water glazed my back as thoughts filled my head.

After a relaxing short shower, I stepped out. I wrapped a towel around me as I turned the water off. I walked back into my room and over to my dresser. I pulled out my outfit then quickly changed, preparing for the night ahead of me.  

------Time Skip------

I stumbled through the back door of the club as my dad pushed me forward. I walked straight in my heels towards the employee room. I walk in and put my bag where I always put it. I turned around to my dad who was towering over me.

"You better fucking sell it tonight. If you do a good job then it will make up for you being late. Now get your ass out there. Your client is wearing a black suit in the front row on your right. Do I make myself goddamn clear?" my dad said with a harsh tone.

"Yes." I replied.

My dad grumbled something along the lines of 'good' and 'get your ass out there' as he walked away and out of the room.

I looked in the full length mirror making sure I looked okay. My hair was curled after I had straightened it and my clothes hugged my body. My heels wrapped all the way up to my thigh, several inches away from my underwear like bottoms.

Yes. I am a stripper. Mostly a pole dancer. And my clients use me as a sex object. My dad sells me to older guys and forces me to work at his club. I am usually up all night running off of little to no sleep every night. I hate it all, but I don't have a choice. My mother can't save me because my dad murdered her when I was eight. My life is just so peachy.

I walked out of the door that led to where I dance. I walked seductively down the runway moving my hips to the beat of the music. All eyes were on me as I grabbed the pole. I walked around it as I looked for my client. Once I found the guy I licked my lips. The guy seemed to be in his mid-twenties. Which is better than a fifty year old. His eyes darkened as I made eye contact with him.

I smirked and started my routine. Moving as seductively as I could. Every man in the room had a hungry look in their eyes. I saw some men walking into my dad's office. Making me know that they were going schedule their time with me.

I turned my attention back to my client and saw he was a little on the hard side.

Pathetic.

I gave him a fake smile as my eyes flickered down to his member. I bit my lip as he glanced down quickly then back at me. A fire was burning in his eyes as he looked me over.

I started to dance against the pole a little before walking away. Blowing a kiss over to my client.

Once I left the spotlight, I grabbed my bag and headed out the back door. The ice cold air kissed my skin. I pulled my phone out of my purse to check the time.

12:01am.

I know it doesn't seem like it adds up, but I didn't leave my house until around 8:00. Takes an hour to get to the club and we sat in my dad's car for another hour until he was told my client was there. Then I moved around for around two hours which went by fast.

As I was looking at the time, I saw a notification. I looked at it and it was from David. I was confused because we never exchanged numbers. I opened up the text and read it with a smile on my face as I read the contact name.

11:34pm

David the Greek God

You might be asleep but hey! Also, put a password on your phone. I may or may not have snuck in your phone and played Candy Crush after adding my number.

I was about to reply when I heard a car honk. I looked up and saw my dad. I put away my phone and walked over to the car. I got into the passenger side and my dad started to drive us home where I would meet my client.

"Good job. He enjoyed it and you are booked with two clients a night for the next two weeks." my dad said.

A tear slipped from my eye as I looked out the window.

Watching the world fly by. I thought about the text from David and smiled. It was a small smile, but it was there.

Maybe he'll save me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instagram: dizadoshyneeded129

Not edited