Chapter Twelve

David's P.O.V

I stopped dead in my tracks as soon as I heard what Liza said.

"I'm in love with you."

My heart started to beat rapidly in my chest. My breathing became unsteady and I didn't know what to do.

What is happening to me?

Why am I acting this way?

"Liza, did-did you just say... did you just say what I think you said?" I asked nervously.

She didn't answer and I suddenly felt my chest tighten. I quickly but gently stood Liza on her feet. I let her go completely and backed up a little bit for some air.

"Liza, answer me. Did you just say what I think you said or am I just so hopelessly in love with you that I'm starting to imagine you possibly loving me back?" I stammered.

I looked at her face and she looked shocked.

"N-No. I accidentally said it out loud." she mumbled.

My heartbeat sped up more, my breathing returned to normal, and my chest was no longer stiff.

The lightest smile rose on my face. It quickly became a full smile as I stared at the sidewalk. I looked up at her and she looked nervous.

I felt a few raindrops on my arm before it became a downfall.

"Liza, you're broken. Like me. And I like that. So that's why I'm going to forget everything you fucking said this afternoon and everything that happened this morning."

I announced to her.

She was confused at what I said, but that didn't stop me.

In the dark on the sidewalk with the only light being from the street lights and the rain pouring down on us, I walked up to her and grabbed her face. I pressed my lips against hers in a passionate kiss.

I could tell she was surprised at first, but she returned the kiss shortly after. I pulled away from her and smiled. She did the same and I felt the butterflies in my stomach.

I pressed my lips back on hers and wrapped my arms around her waist. She slowly wrapped her arms around my neck as we shared the greatest kiss anyone could ever experience.

Eventually we had to pull away for air.

"Liza, I know we just met. I know the way we met was not a way anyone should ever meet. But you should know that I'm madly in love with you. I don't know why. Maybe because you're a complete mystery that I want to solve. Maybe because you're so unique and original that I want to see more of it. Or maybe it's because you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life. You're so fucking special, Liza. So fucking perfect in every way possible. And I can't help that I love you. God, I love you so fucking much." I shouted over the noise of the rain.

Liza just smiled at me and placed a kiss on my lips as she went on the tips of her toes.

Once she pulled away she just smiled with such a passionate look in her eyes.

"I love you too, David Dobrik. And I don't know why either." she yelled.

Relief washed over me and I pulled her into a hug. I held her so close to my body because I needed her to never leave my side. I need her to stay. I need to protect her, but most importantly, I need her.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

Hours have passed and I'm holding Liza in my arms as we watched a movie in my room. It's in the very early hours of the morning and Liza is slowly drifting off to sleep.

Once we finally walked home, hand in hand might I add, we showered separately and changed into new clothes. She put on one of my T-shirts over just her underwear. I was a little distracted at first, but I got used to it. I just put underwear on making Liza embarrassed a little. Which was fucking adorable.

We decided to cuddle up under the covers of my bed and watch movies. Currently we are on the third one.

I looked down at Liza when I hear soft snoring. She was peacefully asleep on my chest. I turned the T.V off and started drifting off to sleep.

I nearly was fully asleep until my phone started to ring. To avoid Liza waking up, I quickly grabbed it and answered it, not checking the caller ID.

Bad mistake.

"Hello?" I whispered into the phone as I removed Liza from my chest.

I placed her comfortably on the bed and exited the room, making my way to the steps.

"Hi, baby. Did you miss me?" spoke the bitch I never wanted to hear a again.

I pulled the phone away from my ear to check if I was right on who it is.

And sadly I was.

I muted myself on the call and looked upwards.

"Why? Why the hell do you do this to me? What did I do to you? I hate this bitch. I fucking hate her. Sorry for the language, but still." I whispered up to the ever so generous God.

I unmuted myself and put the phone to my ear.

"What do you want bitch- I mean Jennifer?" I sighed.

"Well, I thought I should tell you that I'm visiting California for a few days. More specifically Los Angeles. Near you, baby." she 'seductively' spoke.

I mentally groaned at what she said and sighed.

"Suck. My. Dick. Jennifer." I fumed I into the phone.

"Gladly." she responded.

"Don't even think about it. We both know what you did. And that didn't just disappear." I gritted.

"That was like forever ago. Get over it." she stated.

"You know, one day I'm going to kill you. I won't tell you when. I won't tell you how. But I will. And I won't feel sorry. At all. And my GIRLFRIEND, will bail me out of jail. So go to hell you rotten bitch."I calmly stated.

"Are you threatening me? And you girlfriend better watch the fuck out." she hissed.

"I don't make threats, Jennifer. I make promises." I claimed before ending the call. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instagram: dizadoshyneeded129