Chapter Thirteen

(Don't play song yet)

Liza's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face through the curtains in the room. My eyes fluttered open and saw I was alone in the bed. I sat up and looked around the room.

David's shirt was in the corner on the floor, including my bra. If I didn't know the reason as to why they were there, I would assume we had sex. But we didn't. I don't think.

I stretched my arms out and started to remember last night.

A light smile played upon my lips at what David had said.

"You're so fucking special, Liza. So fucking special in every way possible. And I can't help that I love you. God, I love you so fucking much."

That's only a few of the many things he said.

So now he knows. Now he knows that I'm so madly in love with him. Not exactly a way I wanted him to find out, but if that didn't happen then he would probably never find out.

I was broken away from my thoughts when I heard...

Singing?

I listened closely to the singing and realized it was David. Not bad, Dobrik. Not bad at all.

I laughed and jumped out of his bed. I didn't bother with pants or my bra because I honestly don't give a flying fuck.

I snuck down the staircase and to the kitchen so he wouldn't hear me.

The sight I saw in front of me was David only in sweatpants whilst cooking breakfast. He was singing along to some music playing from the speakers in the corner of the room. It wasn't too loud so I could hear David singing perfectly.

(Play song)

I stood in the doorway, hiding behind a cabinet and watched as he danced and sang the new song that started playing.

"I like that you're broken.

Broken like me.

Maybe that makes me a fool.

I like that you're lonely.

Lonely like me.

I could be lonely with you." he sang.

The song continued playing as I decided to join in, scaring him slightly.

"I met you late night, at a party.

Some trust fund baby's Brooklyn loft.

By the bathroom, you said lets talk.

But my confidence is wearing off." I sang.

David just laughed then we started singing the song together. He continued cooking some as we danced around the small kitchen.

It finally came to an end and David paused the music.

"This is our song now. Mine and yours. No one else's." I announced to him.

He smiled and nodded his head, putting the eggs and pieces of bacon on two plates.

"Deal." he replied.

I walked over and grabbed a plate, along with one of the glasses of orange juice on the counter. David didn't exactly have a table to sit at so I followed him into the living room where we sat and enjoyed our breakfast.

"Did I wake you up?" he asked.

"No, but I heard you singing and was curious." I laughed.

I looked over and saw David blushing like crazy.