Chapter Fifteen

David's P.O.V

I watched as Liza punched Jennifer right in the jaw. I smiled at the scene because I really fucking hate Jennifer. Liza kept throwing punches in different places, gaining the upper hand in the fight at the same time. 

Jennifer wasn't doing very well. Then again she was never really good at fighting. That's how I met Jennifer. We practiced for competitions in a gym near our houses. She always won there because the boss was her father and he always secretly made her fight people who were worse than her. 

Ben broke me away from my thoughts when he patted my back harshly. I looked over at him with my eyebrows scrunched. 

"You know, I really think Jennifer isn't as good as she says she is." he stated. 

"And what makes you say that?" I asked teasingly. 

"Liza is just standing there and dodging her attempted punches. Like she just stepped over. And she is yawning. I was told Jen is an undefeated badass." he huffed. 

I laughed at him watched the scene. Liza did look like she was about to fall asleep. I continued watching a few more minutes until it got boring and my side started to hurt from earlier today. Which I lied to Liza about. It's nothing serious so I didn't want to worry her. 

"Okay, Liza obviously wins. Fight is over. Angel, let's go home." I stated tiredly as I entered the ring where Jennifer was still trying to hit Liza.

"What? You can't do that. I was only warming up." Jennifer whined. 

"Just shut the hell up you annoying ass bitch who fights worse than a chipmunk." Liza mumbled under her breath causing me laugh. 

Jennifer was fuming of anger, I was laughing, Liza was smiling and Ben was eating a waffle. 

Okay. 

"Ben, I'm leaving. I have shit to do and you made me practice all day. Bye." Liza called out to him as we exited the ring. 

I grabbed Liza's butt as she walked in front of me and she squealed. She turned to glare at me but I just laughed. 

"What? You owe me for not going to school with me." I frowned. 

She just shook her head and grabbed my face. She locked her lips onto mine and kissed me passionately. In front of the entire gym might I add. Way to go babe. 

She pulled away from me then walked out the door to the building. Leaving me standing there confused. 

She's such a tease.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

Currently Liza and are on the couch watching a movie. I think it's called To All The Boys I've Loved Before. She wanted to watch it. 

This Peter Kavinsky guy is such a flirt. 

Out of no where, Liza paused the movie. I look at her and she looked to me. 

"David, what happened at school today? I know it wasn't Cody stepping on your new shoes." she stated. 

I sighed and closed my eyes for a second. Once I opened them, she was still looking at me. I might as well tell her. 

"It does have something to do with Cody. And at one point he did step on my new shoes." I started. "So today at school I saw Caroline, Cody, Ashton, Jasmine, and Alexis. Everyone was fighting with Jasmine at my locker and I needed to go over there. So I walked over to it and kind pushed Cody out of the way with my shoulder since he was leaning on it..."

Flashback

I shoved Cody away from my locker so I could open it. His group was fighting with Jasmine. From what I've heard so far, Jasmine isn't a total bitch. 

"I know you did not just push me." Cody seethed. 

I opened my locker roughly, the door hitting him in the nose. 

I looked over at him and it was black and blue. I started laughing and saw Jasmine crack a smile as well. 

"So you think hitting my bro in the nose is funny, huh?" Ashton started with me. 

"I do indeed." I commented. 

I looked back at my locker, about to grab my books when it was slammed closed. 

Not even a minute later, Ashton, Cody, and I were all in the middle of the hallway throwing punches. 

"That's why you hang out with a little slut." Cody commented once were pulled way from one another by the teachers. 

"Suck. My. Dick." I gritted before pushing myself away from the teacher who held me. 

I lunged for Cody and pinned him on the ground. I kept swinging at hit face, getting some very nice punches in. I pulled away once more with teachers saying that if I continued hitting him then I could kill him. 

I will most certainly remember that. 

"Dobrik! Office! Now! You too Hudson and Baker!" The principal yelled. 

I just smirked looking at Cody's face. 

"I'd watch yourself, Dobrik." he bit out.

"I'm not the one who's face was used as a piñata." I said. 

And the next thing he does made everything worse. 

This. Mother. Fucker. Stepped. On. My. Brand. New. Shoes. 

So I lifted my leg and kicked him where it would hurt the most. Hearing him scream from pain made it all better.

Flashback over

"This all happened this morning. What did you do all day?" Liza asked concerned. 

I just smiled at her. I may have done a thing or two. 

"Go look at your room." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy. Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I'm just having writers block. I'm going to try to write more. Xoxo

Not edited