The village

We had no food. We couldn't find much water. How long would we survive? I couldn't answer that.
"Twilight..." Flash murmured

" Flash murmured

"W...what..."
"Doesn't water travel down hill?"
"We're almost...to the top, no point...in turning around" My hooves felt like mush, but I pushed myself forward. I wouldn't go down like this. When we reached the top, I fell down. I was...just resting...I told myself.
"Your highness look! A village!" Flash cries. I look up and sure enough, a small petit village lay down. Ponies bustled about in it. My hope perked as Flash and I trotted toward it.

•_________•

The ponies gave us odd looks as we walked through. I admit, we did look a bit ruffled. But we just needed something to eat.
        "Are you two ok?" Asked a filly trotting up to us.

She was a somewhat light blue with teal eyes and a mane and tail somewhat like Rariti's, but a cutiemark that looked similar to mine       "If you

       "If you...wouldn't mine, my friend and I would like some...food" I gasped. The filly seemed to perk up at this.
       "Come on down to my bakery! My family and I make LOTS of yummy sweets! But it also serves as a restaurant! Sadly my parents are on a trip to Fillydalphia to deliver a cake so you won't be able to meet them" The filly talked the whole way there, it wasn't bad to hear her. We stopped in front of her doorway just about to go in.
         "My names AquaShine" She smiled and hauled us inside. Aqua sat us at a table and put a bib around us.
         "Get ready gals, and stalls!" She exclaimed, a huge plate of food in front of us. Our eyes widened in hunger and happiness.
         "Bon appetite!" I could hear the filly say in the background before I stuffed my face with the delicious food.

                       •_______•

I looked around the dark room, my senses suddenly coming to me. Where was I exactly?
"Flash? I call out, but to no reply. A sinister laugh rang out and a tall figure suddenly stood before me. Queen Chrysalis.

        "Why hello my dearest Twilight" she smirked at me, her eyes glowing

"Chrysalis" I growl backing up. "What have you done?"
"What have I done? Why, nothing!          Yet..."
"You and Sombra are working together"
"We MAY be"
"What are you planning? Why Sombra? How did you even release him"
"That's for me to know and for you to probably not find out. Have you NOT heard of the prophecy?" The prophecy? I thought to myself.
"What...what prophecy?"
"Oh you ponies are so clueless" she cleared her voice and began to say:

A Villain shall rise, a heart of stone and soul as black as the night
Beware of him, he will steal the throne spreading negativity as he goes. The heart will be gone, ponies will gain fear.
But as all hope seems lost. Two shall rise. One riding in wings and a horn. The other, a horn. With a bond thicker than any crystal. Overthrow him they could, with bravery they shall try with hearts of sun and minds as keen as a cat.
"Good LUCK your highness" Chrysalis sneered before everything went black.