AquaShine

I was laying in a bed, a red sheet covered me from head to hoove. The house I was in was small and petit, a beautiful shade of blue and purple blended together.
"Oh good your awake" said a voice. I turned to my right to see AquaShine staring at me.
"What...what happened?"
"Well, apparently you ate to much food and went into a coma, you've been in here for 2 days pretty much"
"AquaShine...did you...did you help me?"
"If by help you mean not make you die than yes, it was very hard though first I had to check your-" I pulled her into a bear hug said thank you over and over again.
"Hey it's ok" she said laughing. "Flash will be very happy your awake" she nudged me and winked, it was all I could do to not blush.
"C'mon, the villages made you a gift" Aqua says leading me out side. My bones are very stiff, probably since they haven't been moving in a while.
"Twilight?" Says a voice that makes my heart stop everytime I hear it. Before I can turn around I'm pulled into the warmest and biggest hug i've ever had. FLASH SENTRY IS HUGGING ME  FLASH SENTEY IS HUGGING ME, quick, play it cool, I hug him back for a while, but we then realize everypony is staring. I can hear Aqua giggle as she trots over with a present.
"We figured you wouldn't want to uh...live here, so we made something to help you with your journey back to wherever you live" I take the present and unwrap it. Inside is...