CHAPTER 12

She grabbed a chair from the Table since she was short and could reach the top of the sink. I watch her, she opened the fridge and studied it. She grabbed out the ingredients that she wanted and put them aside.

She then went and looked for pots and placed them aside. She went back to K the sink and started to rinse the vegetables and started to cut them. The way life she was cutting the vegetables, she seemed so professional at it. I gotta say that Jackie taught and raise KaiChen well. But this is so much more. After chopping up the vegetables and placing them inside the pot.

KaiChen is very skilled, she was so quick, it's like she was flash-stepping. 30 minutes later, the whole house smells like kaichen's food. It's smelled so nice that some of the members walked out of their room. Suho walked up to me, totally surprised to see who's cooking.

"Yah, whys KaiChen cooking for, instead of you?"
"I cut myself while chopping the vegetables"
"Who dressed your wound?" He asked.
"KaiChen"
"Really?!" His eyes widen in shock.
"Yeah"
"You still haven't answered my question yet"
"She told me to sit back, relax and watch"
"Wahhh"

KaiChen hasn't even noticed that all of the members have entered the kitchen.

"D.O. Oppa!" KaiChen called out.
"Ohhh" I called back out to her.
"Come" she order as I got up and walked to her.
"What is it?" I said looking in the pot. The food looked delicious.
"Taste this for me please" she spoon feed me
I tasted the food and it tasted so nice and so familiar.

"Wah, KaiChen how come you never told us you could cook." I said as she faced the pot again.

"Because youse wouldn't believe me" she said. I didn't say anything but just stare at her. "Would you like me to set the table up?" I asked as he nodded.

Me and the members settled up the table, KaiChen still not noticing that their here. Once we were done we all placed the food on the table.  We all and sat down around the table as KaiChen went and grabbed something. She turned around and finally noticed all the members sitting around the table.

"Ohhh, I don't remember you all being here?" She said as we all just smiled at her.
"I'm hungry can we eat now?" Baekhyun asked

"yeah sure..." She said as she sat down next Lay and Sehun. Baekhyun reached his hand out to grab the spoon until KaiChen smacked his hand away. We laughed at her behaviour. "After we say grace" she completed her sentence.

We laughed even harder, some of us died, especially Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen and Kai. We all held hands as KaiChen said grace, and dug into KaiChen food. We were so surprised at the taste of kaichen's food.

Time skip-
As we finished eating, cleaning the table and washing the dishes we were all stuff and tired. We were trying to figure out where KaiChen can sleep tonight. "She can sleep in my bed again, while I'll just sleep on the couch." Baekhyun  suggested. KaiChen stepped in the middle with her hand up, while looking down.

"actually I don't want to sleep on your bed tonight plus I can't" she said in a sarcastic pitiful way.

"Ani, wae?" Baekhyun asked

"Your bed is comfy and all that but it's just the smell, of your perfume on your bed. It's just too strong, it makes me sneeze while I'm sleeping, I hope you understand oppa" she said as she looked at him. I could tell she was going to spit fire any minute.

"But oppa?" She called out, " are you like Gay? Or something" we died "like are you that obsessed about yourself that you drain your bed with perfume"

Ohh my stomach and cheeks hurt from so much laughter. But at the same time I feel sorry for Baekhyun, he looks so embarrassed and sad. Like it was 2 times in a row, in one day. She good.

He cleaned his throat, "so who or where do you want to sleep?"

She walked to me and smiled at me. "I want to sleep with D.O. oppa" she said happily.

"Ok" and with that everyone walked their rooms leaving me and KaiChen.
I changed my clothes into sweat pants and a plain tee. I jumped into bed with KaiChen as she snuggled close to me. I looked at Xiumin and we both turned off our lamps and went to sleep.

Next day
I heard the sound of camera taking pictures. I opened my eyes to see in surrounded by my members, holding cameras. I looked down at KaiChen to see her body spreaded across my bed, while I'm on the edge, almost falling off the bed.

KaiChen woke up to the sound of clicks and while I just kept moving around on the bed.

Ohhhhh she looks so cute. Her cheeks are so cute and cubby I just want to squeeze them.

"Good morning" she said in English. She sounded so adorable

"Ohhhhh" all the boys said, as I just smiled at her. I picked her up and placed her on my chest as she fell asleep and but on me. The boys started to take pictures again which made me squint my eyes, from the flash.

Time skip-
Since me and the members had a free day today. We decided to go out and have fun with KaiChen, before her sister comes and picks her up.

Me and the members got dressed up in black, while KaiChen came out looking all cute in her pink outfit her sister bought for her. I gotta say Jackie has good sense of fashion.

"Ohhhh" everyone said.
"KaiChen you look so adorable!. Is that the outfit you sister bought for you?"
She nodded and said, "I love it so much. Unnie know my style and taste just by looking at me"I was surprised.

"Jinjja?!" Baekhyun sad as she said. Suho bended down to kaichen's height.

"I gotta say monkey, your sister has good fashion senses" he patted her head and smiled sweetly.

"To me, unnie is my stylist for anything. If we go outside and play or go some where special or something important. Unnie always knows what fits me perfectly."

"To me your unnie can do a lot more then style you up monkey" Lay said beside.

"She can. And it's only the beginning of it." She walking off, to the door, leaving us confused at what she just said. I looked at Lay and he looked like he understood what KaiChen meant.

I was about to ask him, what KaiChen meant. But KaiChen beat me to it. She was so excited that she was yelling for us to hurry and get in the car. Wondering where going. Well I don't even know as well. We all hopped into the car. KaiChen sitting on my lap since there was no room left for her to seat.

"So Suho Oppa where we going" she said excitedly.
"Hmm, I don't know. Where do you want to go KaiChen?"
"Well, if we were to go the park or somewhere publicly. Fans will chase you and ruin our day together. So let's go somewhere, where no knows where you are and is quiet and peaceful. "

We all looked at Suho, waiting for his answer, until Sehun said.

"Ohh we can go and chill at SM, with the other hyungs" Sehun said, in the passengers seat.
"Sounds like a great idea. How does that sound KaiChen. You fine with it?"
Suho asked

"NE!" KaiChen screamed in excitement.

Suho drove off to SM building