CHAPTER 17

I drove to my apartment and just in time I saw the movers. I walked up to them and told them where to place everything.

I didn't have much, I only ordered a king size bed, kids bed, nice 2-piece couch, dinning table, 2 desks, closets, small table, selves and 2 flat tv. After an hour, everything was put into my house. I start off with KaiChen room.

I put her bed together and dressed her bed up, after that I pushed her mini desk and closets into place. I placed all her belongings into her closets and made her room look pretty. Once I was once with her room; I started off with mine.

I put my bed pieces together and then dressed my bed. I put my desk in the corner while I put my closet on their other corner, since I had a walk-in closet, I didn't really need the extra closet, so I moved it into the spare bedroom we had in the apartment, which I only put boxes and things we don't need or don't use in there.

I tied up my room and put everything away. I check the time and it was already 2:00. KaiChen school finishes at 3:00.

I moved on to the lounge room. I pushed the couches and coffee table into place, I placed the selves in spots that were free. I started to set up the tv, wifi and PlayStation. Within 10 minutes I was done. The kitchen wasn't that much, just moving the dining table into a nice spot.

I grabbed my keys and my bag and headed out to my car, remembering to lock the door behind me. I arrived at her school, just in time. We both jumped into the car and drove back to the apartment. While I was driving, I received a phone call, I answer it by the botton of the car.

Call-
"Hello"
"Where were you today?" My basketball manager asked
"Sorry, I couldn't come today because I was busy with moving"
"Your the team captain, and your supposed be here"
"I know that" I said
"You could've at least showed up then left"
"Could've done that, but I was still busy"
"You and being busy is pissing me off" he complained
" yeah, well you calling me and complaining is pissing me off" I said
He groaned on the other end. I nearly reached our apartment.
"I gotta go, but I'll be sure to see you tomorrow. Bye" before he could reply I hung up.

Me and KaiChen walked into our apartment. Her face light up and her eyes shined. I showed her, her room and she screamed in happiness. I'm guessing she loves it. I walked out of her room, and walked to the couch and let myself fall into the couch.
I was about to fall asleep, when I felt heavy weight on me.

"Thank you unnie" KaiChen said
"Mmmhhh your welcome" I said tiredly.
"KaiChen, unnie is goanna sleep cos I'm tired, so you can call your oppas or unnies to come over or just watch tv" I said as she jumped off me.
I fell asleep on the couch. While sleeping I could hear rustling sounds, I sat up and looked around to see exo in my house.

"Oh, sorry did we wake you up?" Suho asked waved a hand at him, while nodded my head.

"Ani" I said getting up off the couch. "Continue what you were doing" I said and went to my room. When I entered my room, I changed my clothes into some booty shorts and a black tank top, I kept my Nike socks on. I jumped into bed and fell asleep.

D.O. Pov
Jackie is a very mysterious girl, especially with that syrup that taste exactly like my mother cooking. Plus the fact that I cried a bit, was too much, but i couldn't help it.

When she left, I kinda felt empty without her beside me. I walked out my bedroom and had a shower. Everyone looked to me surprised because I had locked myself in my room for whole day. When I finished having a shower, I put on some black sweatpants, black plain tee and a black jacket. I walked out of the room to see everyone huddled up together.

"What are your guys doing?" I asked
"Ohh hyung, KaiChen called, saying if we want to go over to their new apartment" Sehun said. I nodded at the thought.

"New apartment?" I asked again and they nodded. "But I thought they live with their stepdad?" I asked again.
This time Suho answered my question. "Yesterday, when jackie came to SM she told me that they were moving places, that's why KaiChen slept over again"

"But why?" I asked again.
"Cos their stepdad kicked them out" this time Lay said it.
For some reason, I could feel anger building up inside of me. I looked at everyone and said. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go" I said walking back into my room to grab my stuff. When I walked back out, everyone had their stuff ready, then we left.

At the apartment-
We knocked on the door, the door opened revealing KaiChen smiling widely. Kai picked her up and spun her around in his arms.

"Where is your sister?" Chen asked. As we all moved inside.
"Ohhh who's this?" Chanyeol asked. We all looked at what he was looking at. A girl sleeping in the couch. She looked somehow similar, then in hit me. It was jackie on the couch sleepin.

"Shhhh" I told everyone, they looked at me weirdly. "Jackies the one sleeping on the couch" I explained as they 'Ahhh'ed me.
Suddenly she started to move. I think we woke her up. She sat up, rubbing her eyes in a cute way, she looked around at saw us.

"Ohh, sorry did we wake you up?" Suho asked. She waved at hand at us, while nodding her head no. "Ani" she said, getting up off the couch. "Just continue what you were doing" she said and walked off and entered a room, which I'm assuming is hers.