CHAPTER 25

I ruffled V's hair up. "Thanks baby" he smiled widely. After some time, I walked out of the water and dried my self in the nice hot sun. I looked at my skin and it was a bit darker than before, guess I got a tan, lucky me. I checked the time and it was only 11.

I laid on the sand, in the bright sun and closed my eyes. The light was covered in darkness. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook hovering over me. He sat next to me as I sat up. We sat side by side, staring at the blue sky. "Hey Noona" be called out. "Hmm" I hummed back. Still staring at the sky. "Why did you leave?" He suddenly asked me. I turned to him.

That's a good question
Why did I leave?

I put a hand on his neck and kiss his cheek. "Sorry baby" I said in a faint voice. He looked at me, "the truth is . . . I don't even know why I left" he hugged my waist. "Do you know how much pain I was in. It was so hard to next spill my feeling and break down in front of everyone" he cried. "I know baby and I'm sorry . . . I truly am. But why didn't you call me" I asked.

"I tried to but . . . Tia said that you'll never pick up, you changed your number, you never cared about us that's why you left and every other lie she made up. She lied to me so many times so I never contacted you" I stroked his head.

"I've never changed my number. My number is still the same" he stayed silent. "So she lied to you, so many times and you believed her. Outta all people you believe the girl that doesn't know how to train youse properly" he sniffed.

I pulled him up and made him look at me in the eyes. "Since you guys are falling apart. I'm Goanna pull you guys back together" he stares at me confused.

"How are you going to do that?"I put my hand on his cheek.

"Baby . . . Noona's coming back to work" he was about to shout when I covered his mouth.

"But~ for now you can't say anything. I gotta fix my schedule up and talk to Bang. Okay 👌" he smiled under my hand and nodded his hand. "Come here" I said pulling into a hug. I rubbed his bare back.

"Ok. Since you weren't able to contact me in the past. Tell me everything and all your worries" he pulled back from the hug "and then we'll think of a plan to get back at that bitch. She didn't pull you guys together. She ripped youse apart" For the first time with the boys, Jungkook told me all his worries and his hard times, the fights him and his members had, as well as them losing stuff when they were traveling overseas. Like Namjoon losing his passport everytime and V losing his bag.

When my clothes were dry and the boys changed there clothes, we went to a cafe and chilled there're for a bit. It was nearly time to pick KaiChen up and we walked out of the cafe and stood in right of each other.

"Well today was fun and it's nice seeing you boys grow up" Jin stared my weirdly. "why do I have a feeling that, your going to do something bad".

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jungkook who winked me. "Jungkook. Don't forget what we talked bout. Ok" he nodded his head as everyone looked at us.

"Well it's time to pick my baby up" I said looking at my watch.

"Your babies here. You don't need to go anywhere" V pouted.

"V. I meant my baby sister. I have to pick her up from school"

"oooh" They said shook my head.