CHAPTER 13

We arrived to SM. Walking inside as we greet the staff.

"Ohh, who's this little cutie" one of the staff, asks noticing KaiChen.
"She's one of our friends little sister. We're babysitting." I answered. I felt a hit on my leg. As I looked down at KaiChen she pouted and said.
"I'm not baby. I'm nearly 8 years old you know" she said we all just laughed at what she's said.

I bent down to her height and said to her.

"I know your not a baby but your my baby"
"Ahhh Oppa~~" she whined and we laughed even more.

We said bye to the staff members, we all entered the elevator. We walked out of the elevator and heard lots of laughter from of of the dance studios.

Chanyeol opened the door and walked in the others. Me and KaiChen entered last. Inside the room was girls generation, SHINEe, red velvet and super junior.

We all greeted each other and joined them on the floor. I sat down on the floor and placed KaiChen on my lap. She seemed pretty calm seeing a whole of Kpop idols from different groups, sitting before her.

"Omo, who's this?" Sunny from girls generation asked.
"Shes one of our friends sister so we're looking after her" I said.
I looked down at KaiChen and whispered in her ear.
"Do you want to introduce yourself to everyone?" And she nodded.

She got up off my lap and stood in the middle of the big circle.

"Hello, my name is KaiChen. And it's very nice to meet you all!" She said as she bowed to everyone in respect as we all clapped for her. She ran back to me, face flushed in red and jumped on me making me lie backwards.

"Ohhhh she so cute!" Owen from SHINEe said.
"I'm surprised she so calm around us. I thought she will like fan girl" Irene from red velvet said.
"I'm not that crazy" KaiChen said sitting. Making everyone laugh.
"KaiChen, do you know who these people are?" Chen asked
"Ne" KaiChen said as she pointed out, who was who and from which group.

Everyone was so surprised, after KaiChen felt comfortable around she spoke her mind to anyone about anything.I checked my phone and saw that it's was already 11:00, I didn't know that we have been here from 2 hours. Time flying really fast.

We were all listening to KaiChen tell stories about her sister. She must really love her sister, even though her sister is her only family she has. I feel sorry for KaiChen not having a father to dad and a mother to call mum. But at the same time I can relate abut to her story.

I have a father I can call dad but not a mother i can call mum. KaiChen was bragging about how great her sister is, staying all night studying, then wakes up early to take KaiChen to school.

How Jackie doesn't care if parents give her weird looks, as she's dropping KaiChen to school. And especially how straightforward Jackie is to people to talk bad about KaiChen.

"Woah, KaiChen I really want to meet this sister of yours" Minho said.
KaiChen only laughed. "What's wrong KaiChen, is something wrong" Minho said as he noticed KaiChen laughing nervously.

"Ani, i mean like yeah I want you guys to meet my sister. It's just..."
"It's just what?" Wendy asked.
"Well the thing is, every time someone meets my sister they tend to judge and get nervous and get scared of my sister" KaiChen explains.
"And whys that?" Jonghyun asked.

"My sister never smiles. Well actually she has never smiled since my mum died. To me my mum died 2 years ago but to my sister, our mum had died for more then 2 years" everyone was silent at kaichen's deep words.
"My sister is very hardworking, caring, nice and loving. But people mistreat her. Parents every day talk bad about my sister saying, she said never go sleeping around in other people's bed and getting herself pregnant. While my sister just tells them to shut the fuck up and worry about them selves." we all chocked when KaiChen swore.
"Ani wait, does your sister know your swear?" Heechul asked.