CHAPTER 20

Class ended and nearly time to pick KaiChen up from school. I texted Jackson and told what has happened. The egg didn't even reply back and he told me text me. Idiot.

Egg didn't reply back
Goanna do the same thing to him.
Depends on how long though

I drove to kaichens school and waited outside of the school, leaned on my big Range Rover Velar. I heard the bell ring and kids coming running outing of school like minions.

"Unnie!!" I heard KaiChen yell. As she was running up to me, a bunch of little girls tripped KaiChen and started to giggle.

"Sorry KaiChen" girl 1 says full of sarcasm.

I walk up to them and bend down to their. "Hey . . ." I paused, as they looked at me in fear. "Bitch" I finished off

"In Goanna tell on you" girl one says.

"Wae?" I say acting dumb.

"Because you swore, and my mummy said never hang around with people who swears because they end up on the street" she blabbed.

"Ohhh really?" I act like I didn't know.

Well bitch I don't give two shits about what your mummy thinks or what you think.

"Well you know, what you just did to my sister is like swearing. People who bully will end up on the streets or like me. People who beat people up until they can't move a muscle" at that moment I was in their faces as they were leaning backwards.

"Unnie your lying" girl two says

Uhhh this girls already remind me of Ashley, Mia and Marie ALREADY I swear if these three brats, end up like Ashley, Marie and Mia. Then imma have a break down
Its alguds if it happens to me but KaiChen.
Oh my losh

"Yeah, and besides were not aloud to talk to strangers. So I have to go" girls three, says trying to run away.

"Ohh, no you don't. You guys did something bad, so why don't you take responsibility for what you did. If you don't I'll ruin your primary school days for the rest of your life, so why don't you girls be good and apologize to KaiChen with sincerity.

"Nana!"

"Omma!" Girl one ran off to

Ahh so that's her name.
Nana.
What a shit name.
Just like her mum.

"Ji Hong. Hi hung"

"Omma!!"

And another two shit names.
So their sisters.
Even worse.
Oml

"Nana, what have I said about talking to strangers!" Her mum scolded her.

Girl ones, eyes grew teary.

Yeah let's just stick to girl 1, 2 & 3

"Omma" she pointed to me. "She swore at me. She called me the B word" her mother looked at me shocked.

"How dare you say that to my child"

"How dare your child, pick on my sister" I argue back.