CHAPTER 23

Flashback-
9 years ago.

It was a dark night, the wind blowing nicely, calming me down, helping me sort out my thoughts and worries. I saw a bar and it was opened. I entered the bar, as everyone stared at me. Well of course they'll stare, I'm still in my school uniform. My name tag was hidden away in my pocket.

I had left the house for awhile since I had an argue end with Joe, my stepfather. We were just coming him and he wanted to pick a fight with me again, I left the house, worst thing was, I left my sister behind. KaiChen. I just hoping and pray, that once I get home, she is asleep safe and sound in my bed.

I sat down on a stool and stared at the bartender. He winked at me and laughed, while I casually stared at hind blankly.

Eww
What the fuck?

The bartender put down the glass cup he was cleaning and looked at me, with a indescribable smile.

"What can I get for you, my lady?" He asked. I searched around.

"Just a bottle of beer . . . Please" i said as he nodded.

"Upset are we?" He questioned.

It's not we
It's just you
You by yourself

I watched his every move, just uncase he would spike my drink.

"Here you go" he said handing me, my drink. I took it and drank it. The taste was normal so he didn't spike it. Which is a good because if not then. Half of the bottle was nearly gone, I just sitting in my seat, examining my bottle and the liquid inside of it. Drawing circles on the table with the bottle, a man bumped into me. I face the man, who bumped into me. I bowed my head respect and looked at me, straight in the eyes.

"Omo, sorry young lady. Didn't see you there" he looked.... Dirty.

The man smiled at me, showing his teeth, as I vomited in my mouth. I nodded my head and looked at my drink again. Thinking that they had left, a hand landed on my right shoulder. The hand tightened his grip on my shoulder. It didn't hurt at all, I was just hoping that the hand was clean, so my school wouldn't be dirty. The hand forced me to turn back around and it was the same guys from a few minutes ago.

"Yah, student. I said sorry to you. Aren't you going to say anything back?!?" The man yelled in my face. Not only was his teeth disgustingly yellow and yuk, but he's breathe was just absolutely, worth holding your own breath.

The more the man leaned forwarded, the more I leaned backwards, holding my breathe, as he breathed on my face. Since I couldn't hold my breath any longer i jumped off my chair, startling everyone.  I bowed my head and tried to take my leave. The same man grabbed my arm.

That's it
I've had enough of dirty people touching me

I yanked my arm out of his grip, they all got shocked but sooner turned angry. He grabbed my arm again, but this time tightly and harsh.

"YAHHH" he breathed in my face. I gave him a weird looked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He said, opening he's stink as mouth.

"Your . . ." I pointed at him, while covering my mouth.

"My what?" He said, looking all around.