CHAPTER 18

D.O. Pov
We made ourselves comfortable in their small apartment, while I walked around and examined the place. I Was looking around the living room until two girls bursted outta no where.

They quickly bowed at as, as they just realised who were here. They both face KaiChen. "Kai, where's your unnie?" One of the girls asked. Kai was about to answered but KaiChen answered Instead, as for the question was for her. Kai flushed red in embarrassment, thinking that the question was for him.

"She's in her room, wae?" She said as the girls rushed past KaiChen and ran into jackies room, leaving the door open. 10 minutes later, we heard rustling sounds, coming from jackies room. The door flew open, startling all of us. Jackie came running out of the room in black booty shorts, a black tank top and a grey cardigan. She kept her Nike socks on and threw on a pair of white Nike forces.

"Unnie, where are you going?" KaiChen question sitting up on the couch. "I have to go do something. Umm can you guys look after her. I have to go. It's an emergency" she said quickly and ran out the door leaving us confused.

Jackie pov-
I was about to close my eyes, when I heard the front door burst open. I groaned in frustration knowing it was the girls. My door flew open, revealing Wei and Bora. "Unnie unnie unnie" they came rushing to me with Boras phone. I looked at them then quickly answered the phone call. It was my boss from one of my jobs. He was trying to contact me but my phone was on silent.

After 7 minuets of talking on the phone, I threw on my grey cardigan and my white Nike forces and ran out of my room, not forgetting my car keys, my phone and my wallet.

"Unnie, where are you going?" KaiChen asked me, sitting up on the couch.
"I have to go do something. Umm can you guys look after her. I have to go. It's an emergency" I said quickly and ran out the door leaving them confused.

I jumped into my car and speed all the way to JYP building. My boss, JYP called me saying that someone was trying to hack into the system and take all the money, in the company's account. Only I could stop that person from hacking.

I jumped out of the car and ran inside the building. I pressed on the button for the elevator, but since I was too impatient I took the stairs, all the way up to level 9. Yeah it was a mission up those flight of stairs but I managed it pretty well. I got to level 9 and ran to the security room. I threw the door open, startling everyone. JYP walked up to me.

"What has happened so far" I asked controlling my breathing.
"So far, the boys are trying to keep the hacker out of the personal account" I nodded.
I walked up to one of the boys, " move" I shooed one them away. And started working. In 15 minutes, I had put a code, to keep the person out of the personal account and had found out who it was and where they were trying to hack from.

JYP called the cops and told them the information. I turned to everyone that rushed out of their houses to stop this. "Good job everyone, I'm sure this will never happened again because I put a code on the system for nobody to get through. So you guys are able to go home now and have a good night sleep" I said as everyone cheered and went home.

JYP who just got off the phone, looked at me. "I guess my work here is done" I said.
"Thanks, but I'm sure there are people here that miss you very dearly" he said to me. I knew what he was talking about. "I know, I was planning on visiting them, but at a time like this they must be at home by now" I said looking at my watch.