CHAPTER 22

"Your actually here. Your actually back" he said still touching my face. I leaned back, trying to make him stop touching my face.

"Technically, I'm not really back. I'm just visiting" I said getting his hands down.

"Still. Back or visiting, your still always welcomed back."

"Oh, you old sensitive man.  Stop crying and grow up already. Your not 18 anymore" I said and the boys and he bursted into laughter.

"And Your still the same" their manager said. Wiping his remaining years away.

"Mr. Kang, for your information. I'll never changed. I'll always be the savage Jackie, you'll all know"

"Yeah. Your right. But you'll always be the loving Jackie we know" I shrugged my shoulder.

"Ehh. True. Being the loving Jackie you all know. Isn't what everyone else would imagine" they all nodded in approval.

"Umm. Excuse me. I thought she supposed to get in trouble not get in to whatever" she waved she hands around.

Arg. That little girl is still here.

"Well, Tia. I would like to introduce you to, BTS former dance choreographer" he said pointing at me. I just stared at the girl.

"Tia meet Jackie. Jackie meet Tia" the girls eyes went wide.

"Ohhh. So your their former choreographer, that their always crying about" Tia said pointing to the boys who were examining the wall. I shook my head. I looked back at her, she was smirking while crossing her arms.

"Yes, child. Gotta staring problem or you just too amazed at my beauty" I said flipping my hair backwards. Her face went sour.

That's right bitch
Cringe

"Mr. Kang" she called out. "She said, bite me" while pointing to me.

Mr. Kang looked at me. While I shrugged my shoulders.

"So, did you bite her?" He questioned her. She shook her head. He patted her head in relief.

"Good" he said. She looked totally confused.

"So what are you going to with the boys today?" He asked

"Going to have fun and relieve stress" I said looking behind me. They all sighed.

"Good, I thought we were going to have more dance practice" Namjoon whispered

"I know right. Having dance practice with that bitch over there, is just enough to put me to sleep forever" The sound of the word 'bitch' made me turn back and look at Jimin who said that. He smiled at me while I looked  at the others.

So she torched my boys huh
We'll see about that

I turned and faced Tia. "You don't have to be here anymore, so . . . Fuck off" She gave me her ugly stunned face again. Her face was pretty funny but not that funny.

"W-what?" She question. Her smile fell from her face and her arms dropped to her side.

"You heard me" I said, walking towards her. She froze in her spot. I leaned into her ear.

"I said fuck off" leaning back. "Unless you want me to do it for you?" She went pale. She shook her head.

"A-ahh, n-no n-need, I'll f-Fuck off " she spant. The boys behind me were trying their best not burst. Even mr. Kang was trying not to laugh. She ran off and the sound of the boys laughter, filled up the hallways.